Control the Throne

Why don't we come out somewhere in the middle.

If you leave the throne undisturbed, then I will get you $50,000,000,000 over the course of the next 3 months

Do we have a deal?

P.S: The throne was left in the empty room during the regicidal breakdown of forumland. Brigands broke into the castle, and stole the throne, along with the kings daughter. That's about a year before UB found the throne.

Hmm...Looks like people have been over-thinking the simple "make up a corny excuse to steal the throne" formula.

I distract you with the world's tiniest Mona Lisa army and steal the throne.

img.gif
img.gif
img.gif
img.gif
img.gif
img.gif
img.gif
img.gif
img.gif
img.gif
img.gif
img.gif
img.gif
img.gif
img.gif
img.gif
img.gif
img.gif
img.gif
img.gif
img.gif
img.gif
img.gif
img.gif
img.gif
img.gif
img.gif
img.gif
img.gif
img.gif
img.gif
img.gif
img.gif
img.gif
img.gif
img.gif
img.gif
img.gif
img.gif
img.gif
img.gif
img.gif
img.gif
img.gif
img.gif
img.gif
img.gif
img.gif

I believe "throne get" is morbidly overused. In fact, I won't even say ***** *** anymore. But, for all intents and purposes, the throne is under my power.

Eh, I don't really know why I overthought this game. It's probably because I want to finish every game I play. That's my sort of OCD in life. I don't know why.

And I agree with you that the whole ****** *** thing is too overused. I mean, one guy can use the phrase, and it won't be annoying, but everyone using it every dang time they post?

Since we're playing this game again, I send in the shroob army.

The shroobs kill the tiny Mona Lisa army, and the shroob commander steals the throne while you're not looking.

The commander almost makes it out with the throne, until you spot him. And a battle ensues between Augie Doggie and the Shroob Commander. The Shroob Commander overpowers Augie Doggie, and makes away with the throne.

The shroobs manage to shoot you down in the process. During the battle Augie Doggie chases after the commander, and the two engage in a fight once again. CoinCollector arrives with the MarioWiki Army, and cuts open GreenDisaster's stomache and takes the throne for himself. Wario Bros. also arrives, and notices that CoinCollector has betrayed the MarioWiki Army, and decides to chase after CoinCollector. The two make it into the Keep's gold safe, where they engage in a sword fight. Nabber then races into the Throne room, and starts to fight with Wario Bros and CoinCollector. The three proceed to fight, until CoinCollecter slips out of the fight and steals the throne, leaving Nabber and Wario Bros. fighting.

As CoinCollector exits the safe room, chuckling to himself, while carrying the throne, I arrive and attack him, stealing the throne off him. Then in the heat of battle, when one of the MarioWiki Army soldiers helps him up, CoinCollector attacks the soldier, killing him. CoinCollector and I engage in a fight that leads us through the courtyard, up the first level, up the second level, past the Beacon of Light, and up to the top of the keep. CoinCollector proceeds to fight, almost killing me, by holding me down over the edge.

Meanwhile, on the outskirts of the keep, Jakebastille arrives with the Troll army, ready to launch a suprise attack. As the Troll army suddenly attacks, the airial units of Userpedia come in and bomb the keep, destroying most of the army. Me and CoinCollector are still fighting, until I find my advantage point, and lift him and throw him off the edge of the Keep, where I claim the throne for myself. The armies retreat, and I declare victory over the Keep.

I actually placed a tracking device on your back before you flew away. I find you, and take you hostage, taking you back to the capital.

Putting you in an impermiable prison, I cut your stomach open again, and steal the throne. I then set you to be executed at dawn.

The next morning I watch you get executed while sitting on the throne.

~Juicy Juice Furniture Inc. is back~

Anyone who wants thrones, JJF makes em' :P
If you recall that name from earlier in the Control the Throne, you're epic :D

I get Sunscreen to implode, so he destroys everything and everyone in a 148mi ratio, including the throne. After that, I go to an old antiquity shop run by some hippie to buy a better throne.

THRONE GET

I throw a Pokeball at you, capturing you. I then take my rightful place on the throne.

Throne get.

Back