Control the Throne

I judo chop Wario. He lands on you. You run. I have :yoshi: eat :wario: so I can claim the throen.

i use my psycic powers to bring the throne to me

do i even need to say i got the throne (. . .i just said it didn't i) *smacks self*

Teh throen iz in teh forum. U're so inacktiff thad me getz it.

A car from Shroom Ridge drives over you. The throne is Shroom Ridge car-proof, so I get it.

Rosalina recreates the Universe and I get the throne.

I give you a fliying schnitzel. I get the throne.

I give you two flying schnitzels and permission to yell at Shigeru Miyamoto because he invented Bowser Jr. I get the throne.

I give the Thwomp a million $. He goes away, with you on his butt. I take the throne.

The throne is actually the electric chair.

U R DEAD

I turn off the "throne". I GOT THE THROEN!

I build a throne that sucks so no one will sit on it. I get it.

I flame that movie that will NEVER come out. You lunge towards me swearing like crazy and fall off the cliff. I make doody on the throne and nobody wants it.

You're standing on a block, which I hit.

I throw out the old throne (eew stinky) and build a new one out of solid gold, along with a fake one made out of pyrite.

I give you a riddle.

What gameplay element has appeared in brawl that hasn't appeared since Sonic R? You wander around thinking about it. During this time I switch the thrones. When you finally find out (Sonic transforming into Super Sonic on any level). You sit on the wrong throne.

TROEN GET

George Bush steals the fake throne. I then transform into :luigi: and beat you up.

Throne got no comebacks.

Back