Control the Throne

I whack you over the head with a rusty chainsaw.

Me getz ay Hämma S00t änd throu hämmas @ j00. Me getz teh throen.

Lol, three "ä"s. They are too few. I catch them and still have teh throen.

FINDS WEPON!

SHOOTS FAST AT ZOMBY GOASTS!

MISSES ZOMBY GOASTS AND HITS PAPRE STRAKER!

FINDS A SHINE THROEN!

Because I have no idea who "Papre Straker" is, a giant confusion surrounds you. It makes ur head asplode. 7|-||20|\|3 637!

You go to candy mountain. You never come back. Asplode happens and I get the throne.

For being so real, you disappear from the forum. Asplode happens again and I get the throne.

I finish eating candy mountain and come back. I push the throne off a cliff. It asplodes and I find a new throne.

THRONE GET!

Uni's brain turns sideways and he understands what we're saying. I steal sprites from 1337yoshi and he asplodes. Throne is mine.

Leet`/05|-|1'5 name is messed up. He asplode. I get teh throen.

3Dejong said:
That was my idea.

Teh idea- and throen-stealer Dejong is chased by 391 Goombas. He wants to feed them, but they throw him off teh cliff. I get teh throen and move to teh Midwest, where no cliffs are.

Unfortunately, there's an inconvenient road next to the throne. I push you in, and you get hit by an 18-wheeler. I move the throne to the mooooooon.

THRONE GET!

I use a Magic Wand to pull the Planet Express Ship from my TV. I use its Dark Matter Engine to go to the moooooooon! I use the photon cannon to desinigrate 1337 Yoshi.

THROEN GET (I made that myself)

HEY, I USED THE SECRET OF INTERPLANETARY TIME TRAVEL TO STASH THAT THERE!

I strap you to a TV and force you to watch a Simpsons/Futurama crossover. Your brain implodes.

I shoot the throne back to the Earth and blast myself after it.

THROEN GET

After being squished, I do the same thing you did and use explosive farts to kill yaz in a adult-ish bloody fashion.

BLOODI THROEN GETT

Back