Control the Throne

*pops bubbles*

*slaps ax in your back EPICALLY!1!!11111!! EVERYONE TOGETHER NOW!1!11!1 ONE MOAR TIME!!!1!!!11*

Uniju said:
*stares at 3D sorta like this or a while*
*takes throne*

*Stares at Uniju with Posh look*

*Kills Uniju with top hat......*

*Takes Throne*

AH!! YOU DIE TWICE IN A ROW, MORTAL FOOL!!

Uniju said:
If I come back, I'm not mortal. ;)

*comes BACK TO LIFE*
*...You don't even want to know what I did to take the throne, but I took it alright*

WHAT'D YOU DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uniju said:
I was too lazy to say something about what I did, so I just said that and took the throne. :)

*your so shocked by my laziness that I take the throne... again*

*WHIPS OUT BILL AND THROWS HIM TO UNI, TAKES THE THRONE*

Uniju said:
*gets the throne's... ELECTRIC BILLS >:D*

The throne costs over 9000 dollars a month to operate, so you leave. I take the throne.

YOU DON'T HAVE 9000 DOLLARS!!!! Meh, screw it. *Throws Fred, takes the throne*

Uniju said:
Stop just throwing random people at me, I'm not effected by random people hitting me. *didn't lose throne btw*

BTW, those bills where fake.

GAH!!!!!!!! *Pushes Uni off the throne, take throne*

*makes a satrical parody of you and posts it on Youtube, when you go to take a look, I grab throen*

3Dejong said:
*makes a satrical parody of you and posts it on Youtube, when you go to take a look, I grab throen*

NO!!! I'M DOOMED!!! THE WORLD IS GOING TO END!!! *Runs like a lunatic, rams into 3D, takes throne*

Uniju said:
*hits you with flying cat girl missles, takes throne*

*Asks you to be in my game, you say yes, shake hands, I throw you to other side, take throne*

Gets MegaMario a girlfriend, whom he runs to his house to make out with.

IN HIS ABSCENCE, I AM SUPREME OVERLORD

3Dejong said:
Gets MegaMario a girlfriend, whom he runs to his house to make out with.

IN HIS ABSCENCE, I AM SUPREME OVERLORD

I HATE YOU MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Gets 3D a girlfriend, whom he ruuns to hishouse to make out with*. HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSAHAHHA!!!! YOU DIE!!!! (Knocks 3D aside) no you don't.

Eeew.

My hormones are not fully developed and I find no joy in making out, so I break up with her and throw her at you.

KO

*Throws her off, runs back to the throne, knocks Uni aside. And did I metion the girl hit 3D again?

Uniju said:
I drop incredibly high resolution anime on you, you get squished. I take the throne.

I TAKE THE THRONE AFTER 3D GAVE YOU THE GIRL!!! I TAKE THRONE!!!

Back