Control the Throne

I help PokemonMaster to win that epic battle and then kick you off of the throne.

Throne get

DyegoHalliwell said:
I help PokemonMaster to win that epic battle and then kick you off of the throne.

Throne get

i get so depressed that they give me back my fairly GodParents, and wish to have the Throne back!
THRONE GET

I place a R'aatehann around their necks (doesn't allow them to use magic) and have the only two keys.

Throne Get

DyegoHalliwell said:
It's cold here, my mom doesn't let me eat ice cream, so I run to the throne and steal it.

Throne get
Kirby eats a time machine and I put the throne in 1263, travel through time and sit on the throne. Throne get.

Kick off a gazillion pound Pokémon? I say no. Plus I travel farther in time destroy Dark Kirby and your time machine and build magic free shield and hire 15 Level 100 Invincible Charizards to guard me.
Throne get.

I use Chronokinesis to manipulate time without doing time travel.
I reverse all of your actions (ALL of them) so nobody never in History has ever get the throne.
Then, I teleport and sit on there, manipulate time again and make you all age shift so fast that y'all die.

Throne get forever

I can't be dead, I'm too powerful, so I actually kill you with an energy blast, and burn your dead body, and melt your ashes and erase them from existence, oh btw I heal myself and make invincible to anything.

Throne get again forever

No violence toward other people please. No killing its not fair.
You see my lunch kit and take a peek inside it. It turns out to be Wario and he eats a Bob-omb then eats you. You have 15 seconds fo get out before Wario throws up in the toilet and flushes you into the sewers for 9 minutes.

Again Wario?
I use chronokinesis to make your argument invalid, and somehow make y'all unable to take the throne (but y'all are still alive)

Throne get

DyegoHalliwell said:
Again Wario?
I use chronokinesis to make your argument invalid, and somehow make y'all unable to take the throne (but y'all are still alive)

Throne get
The throne disintegrated from the terrible smell of the sewers. Kirby eats the ashes finds me and turns into Throne Kirby. I sit on it.
THRONE KIRBY GET!

Yoshiwaker said:
Since the throne is Kirby, I say hi to him, so he says, "HI-I-I!", and loses the throne power.
Then I take the throne power-star thing and turn it back into the throne and I sit on it.

Throne get
I do this again

Throne Get.

Yoshiwaker said:
Yoshiwaker said:
Since the throne is Kirby, I say hi to him, so he says, "HI-I-I!", and loses the throne power.
Then I take the throne power-star thing and turn it back into the throne and I sit on it.

Throne get
I do this again

Throne Get.
Kirby eats the ashes again runs away to Antarctica where I take him back in time to 1689. I sit on Throne Kirby again.
Throne Kirby get!

PokemonMaster said:
DyegoHalliwell said:
Again Wario?

Throne get
The throne disintegrated from the terrible smell of the sewers. Kirby eats the ashes finds me and turns into Throne Kirby. I sit on it.
THRONE KIRBY GET!
Yoshiwaker said:
One problem with that: the throne isn't ashes.

Throne keep.
Problem Yoshiwaker?
Throne Keep

I force you to watch this :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkWOcflhbuc you got thrilled, even if you want to or not
I go back in time when the very first throne was made, I sit on it, return to present time, go back in time to the same time and destroy the throne, creating a time paradox, but leaving to a earlier time, so the throne never exists in your time, but do exist in the time where I am.

Throne get

I'm still with you, you kidnaped me, so I create a portal to send you through a eternal fall to hell (you'll never reach there so you're still alive)

Throne get

Back