Control the Throne

I grab the throne

Throne Get

Nina Einstein said:
Your actions are invalid since it was related to Charmed.

Throne Get
I make all of yours invalid since you always bring the same crap to get the throne, and take Reservinator out of it.

Throne get

arachnidsGrip said:
I make all of yours invalid, because you are a hypocrite.
Don't make me report you for trolling
I'm serious, I'm not kidding
---------------------------------------------------------
I defend myself, and you all go crying

Throne get

DyegoHalliwell said:
arachnidsGrip said:
I make all of yours invalid, because you are a hypocrite.
Don't make me report you for trolling
I'm serious, I'm not kidding
Aha! So what you were doing wasn't of an equal level!

DyegoHalliwell said:
I make all of yours invalid since you always bring the same crap to get the throne, and take Reservinator out of it.

Throne get

Gotcha!

I take the throne before you sit on it.

I jump out of Wario. I hire 1,000 Fawful fanboys and say you hate Fawful. Fawful hires Bowser to stomp on you.
Throne get.

Fanboys mob you for no reason, killing you. Zero is then kidnapped by a farmer, named Giles.

I take the throne after this tragic accident.

I conjure a knife, I stab you and your partner and when you die, your powers are sucked into the knife, then I absorb them, but never use them.
Later, I put a password on the throne which I'm the only one who knows it, I tip it and

Throne get

That's just a dirty last-time trick, you always use them so I'll do too:
Before you reverse me (and that didn't make any "magical/supernatural" sense) I teleport out making you believe you did it, but then I appear after you, and quickly throw a fireball at you, automatically killing you.

Throne get

I create a portal and you walk in. You're now in Valhalla, it's full of women, if you complain, you sure are an Elder and have a family (yep, this is from Charmed)

Throne get in a strange way

I don't let that happen. You discover what "A bit pitched" backward means
It means "A pit bitched"

Throne get

Back