Control the Throne

I know everybody can cheat on this game, surviving, reborning, etc, and I recognize I have done it too. But really, do something to get the damn throne!
-------------------
I do something

Throne get

The Chain Chomp eats Rivalz and Dyego again with the Bob-omb timer is reset to 20 seconds. If Rivalz or Dyego posts in time they can get out. Rivalz or Dyego can just say out and say ''Throne get''.

You can't play as someone else, except if is a non-user (family, friends) or so I think.
I can't be eated, so...

Throne keeped

DyegoHalliwell said:
You can't play as someone else, except if is a non-user (family, friends) or so I think.
I can't be eated, so...

Throne keeped
Kept not keeped. I'm not pretending to be Rivalz I'm just listing what he does. Wario eats Dyego and Dyego has to post within 10 seconds before Wario goes to the bathroom.

I blow up Wario 10 seconds before he goes to bathroom, and therefore I get out and he dies.
Then, I just teleport to the throne again to the super temple with the mega shield that can't be broken by anything, even the stupid and annoying JB

Throne get

DyegoHalliwell said:
I blow up Wario 10 seconds before he goes to bathroom, and therefore I get out and he dies.
Then, I just teleport to the throne again to the super temple with the mega shield that can't be broken by anything, even the stupid and annoying JB

Throne get
Wario went to the bathroom 10 minutes before you posted. Your in the sewers now. Some Zelda creature (can't remember it's name.) eats your shield throws up and Kirby eats it. Kirby lets Rivalz use him as an undestuctble shield. Poor me I'm dead and can't take the throne.

I kill everyone with Chronokinesis
I change time and nobody but me and my whole family, has ever born.

Throne get forever

Rivalz Cardemonde said:
Your sourcing from Charmed. Argument voided.

Throne Get
Have you ever watched Charmed? Chronokinesis has been used as the actual power twice, and I has anything to do with what I said.

Throne keep

Rivalz destroys the dinosaur's body and smacks Dyego for correcting him. Porple smacks them. The users start smacking Rivalz for no reason. Dyego grabs the throne and runs away. Dyego throne get!

I grab the remote control out of your hands and make Dyego give me the throne then I destroy the remote.

Throne Get

Wario eats Rivalz again. What remote control? Rivalz needs to post within a minute before Wario throws up in the toilet and flushes him down!

I travel far far away from the throne, and leave there a statue representing myself, with a shield around it. Then I go even more far far away so no one find me.

Last throne get ever
What I meant in the above sentence, was, this game is getting boring for me, so therefore... read above again

DyegoHalliwell said:
I travel far far away from the throne, and leave there a statue representing myself, with a shield around it. Then I go even more far far away so no one find me.

Last throne get ever
What I meant in the above sentence, was, this game is getting boring for me, so therefore... read above again
You owe me a 1-up before you go. Don't leave me dead!

Better than that, I have the power to resurrect people, so there you have it.
I goe where you were killed, heal your ashes, or whatever left there, and you rematerialize, yay! you're alive

Throne still there far far away

DyegoHalliwell said:
Better than that, I have the power to resurrect people, so there you have it.
I goe where you were killed, heal your ashes, or whatever left there, and you rematerialize, yay! you're alive

Throne still there far far away
Thanks! I think nobody should die because listing is boring. *places statue of Dyego next to the throne* Throne get!

PokemonMaster said:
I'm a Dialga now so I go back in time and make you happy.
THRONE GET!
EDIT: haha! BTW, Nice one!
you ran into palkia and a epic battle take's place! I go and sit on the throne while your fighting!
THRONE GET

Back