Control the Throne

I eat you and sit on the throne
Throne get

I get you unconcious with a energy blast, also you get out of the throne flying, due to the massive hit of the blast.
And before you fall to the floor, I make a window appear from the nothing, so you go through it and die falling to wherever you have to fall.

Throne get

Since the throne is Kirby, I say hi to him, so he says, "HI-I-I!", and loses the throne power.
Then I take the throne power-star thing and turn it back into the throne and I sit on it.

Throne get

I'm Goddess of Death, so I have the ability to kill God.

Throne Get.

I drink a potion since I realize my 100 other powers were bounded, and summon the throne, then sit on it.
After that, I teleport myself and the throne to a temple my past lifes were building, and then activate a mega shield that nobody can break or go through it (without get zapped, or burned)

Throne get

Justin Bieber destroys your shield by singing. Then Bowser feeds you to his pet Chain Chomps and then you get eaten. On top of that a Bob-omb is inside the Chain Chomp and will blow up a minute after I post.

The throne turns out to be the Chain Chomp and the Bob-omb timer was reset to 40 seconds. Get your way out if you can! I place Wario on the throne.

I forgot to said something, I'm invincible, and I was the one who blow up the Chain Chomp from the inside, so I just get out, and encase Rivalz in ice, like on this gif:
PiperMolecularInhibition.gif

And then smash your ice humanity (this is not double sense), and therefore you're killed.

Back