Control the Throne

The Lord, the one TRUE God banishes you, using his infinite power, to heck and takes all your power and promotes me to own the throne. SO THERE!

I shoot you, you die, so I take the throne.
Throne get

The Lord flip-flops the bullet in YOUR direction. DO NOT DOUBT THE Lord MY GOD!

Your Lord is a fake! I am the sole God! That "lord" teleported me to some sort of cartoony place with fire, it doesn't look anything like the Underworld! I banish you straight to hell so Hades can have a new plaything for following some phony god.

Throne-you know what it's boring being a god ill just quit the game since im starting to become overpowered

But you also transported the throne, but I retrieve it and sat on it to warm it up for you.

Throne Get.... for a while

ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The throne traces back to the creation... it was meant not for one... BUT FOR ALL! Happy ending! We all rule any place we wish!

Do not worry, let this be as a log for our rule, may the Throne of All continue...

DyegoHalliwell said:
Yoshiwaker said:
I go there and kill all the ghosts with holy water, including you. Then I take the thron.

Throne Get
Tell me, exactly how you think you can kill a ghost with water? First, they're already dead, and also the water will just fall to the floor, since they're intangible.
It's common knowledge that holy water kills ghosts.

Father Ted Crilly said:
DyegoHalliwell said:
Yoshiwaker said:
I go there and kill all the ghosts with holy water, including you. Then I take the thron.

Throne Get
Tell me, exactly how you think you can kill a ghost with water? First, they're already dead, and also the water will just fall to the floor, since they're intangible.
Don't you mean some TV series or movies knowledge?, Anyway

Since Reversinator is bored to be a god, I've never been dead or erased from existence (except when I was left out of internet).
So now I'm revealed to be one of the most powerful beings on the universe. Therefore I use one of my powers to literally freeze you (you get surrounded by ice, and so your molecules are ice now), then get a really big hammer to smash you.

Throne get

DyegoHalliwell said:
Father Ted Crilly said:
DyegoHalliwell said:
Yoshiwaker said:

Throne Get
Don't you mean some TV series or movies knowledge?, Anyway
No, it's actually wrote on a "guidebook" of getting rid of evil spirits.

While you were making a useless description of freezing Reversinator, I took the throne.

Throne Get

I freeze you (and it's not a description, it's what I'm doing right now on the game) and put a shield around the throne during the time I was saying this.

Throne get

I said it because ghosts don't exist. At least I've never seen them.
Anyway, this is a game post so

Throne keep

Olimar used a Lip's Stick on DyegoHalliwell and whistled. He is know under his command. Who knew Olimar could be such a threat?
I hire an army Octrooks and Stalfos so nobody can get to the throne.
Throne get.

I didn't understand anything. But...
I go back in time and kill Olimar, so what you say never happens, and to prevent you to do something, I like you and your ghost with a stream of fire.

Throne get

My skeleton comes back with my army as a Stalfos and we catapult you to Dream Land where Kirby eats you.
PERMANENT THRONE GET.

You forgot that I'm one of the most powerful beings, bla bla bla
So I blow Kirby up from the inside, letting me to get out from there.
Then I go after you, therefore getting out of Dream Land, and kill you with electricity bolts. (And this time don't ignore you're dead on the game)

Throne get

You forgot that you're not one of the most powerful beings blah blah.
I use the death star to blow up the planet you're on. then the throne floats out in space, and I take it.

Throne Get

In this game, I am one of them. Also I'm on planet Earth and I protect it against the death star before it blow up the earth, instead, the death star itself explodes.
Therefore, the throne was never on the space, and I get 1 second before you could get it.

Throne get

Again the same thing, it's not a speech, is what I'm doing right now on the game (the previous words were actually a speech)
-.-, Anyway
------------------------------
I posses you to make you play with the weather, then the Mother Nature comes up and sends you through a portal to somewhere you can't get out, as punishment for what "you" have done. I get out of your body before you end up in the portal and take the throne with me to some place no one can get in without knowing the password.

Throne get

Back