Control the Throne

Uses Final Blow
21120005effect.gif

Throne Get.

Reversinator said:
I fly to China, fly you to the Empire State Building and drop you off on the roof.

Throne get.

PS: I saved your life, and that's how you thank me?

Yup, can't trust nobody 'round these here parts....

Engineer comes along and finds me, I haven't a clue about where the throne is. So I send out my minions to find and destroy it. In the meantime I make a new throne.

Throne get.

I go back in time with the help of my witch friend (the one from the gif) and prevent the destroy of the throne, and take it to Alaska.

Throne get

As I said in earlier posts, I'm a whitelighter now, and they don't die (they're already dead).
So I just orb to the throne and steal it.

Throne get

I smash this orb, because we're not going to get anywhere otherwise.

Throne get.

I just steal the throne and go far far away
Note that I didn't go to Far far away the place

Throne get

I take the throne from where you are, 5 minutes later you realize you're sitting in nothing and fall to the floor. Then I create a portal to go to a plane where time stops, so you all freeze before even getting to get the throne (?)

Throne get

You discover that I am the pilot of the plane. :eek: :eek: I grab the only parachute and jump out, then I recover the throne.

THRONE GET!!

As the crane crashes, its wing falls on you. A new throne is born out of the ashes of the old one. I bury myself in the sand and the throne gets lost. It soon tries to sell me apple juice, so I capture it with a strawberry lace.

Throne get.

My witches friends cast a spell to send me back in time, 3 days before you do that. So I just sent you on a 4 month travel to China, then I return to present and the throne is before me, so...

Throne get

Okay, but you only stripped their magical powers, not some I will not mention. So they cast a spell to have their powers back and return me to present time, I knock you to the floor and you don't know how to use your reversing powers, then go away to Las Vegas.

Throne get

Back