Control the Throne

all of your thrones are fake

i have the throne because i'm luigi

throne is still in my impenetrable force field

see this post for reference:

The Entire Galactic Empire said:
I create and deploy the "deus ex machina" device! The device grabs the throne and places it behind an impenetrable force field behind me at all times. The device itself is indestructible, and is also time locked, so that nobody may travel through time to destroy the device

The throne is securely in my grasp, and nobody can possibly get it.

I'll bet you'll start to starve. And you will need to deactivate the force field to search food. And the time has come! You went to search for food and I got the throne! Now I am back to my fortress, protected with the magnetic field.

Also...

[quote author=Shy Guy Central]umm ok.

Throne get.[/quote]

You can't simply get the throne without doing anything. Man, think a bit. THINK A BIT!

What are you talking about? The real throne is RIGHT here. I'm sitting on top of it. If you really want it that badly, you can just have it--I have at least 499 other real thrones I have that I can sit on, I'm not that emotionally attached to it. :???:

Teleports the last poster to the outside of the castle to claim the throne.

Bah, you know what?

I got sick of pursuing everyone to get the throne. I'm okay with this throne regardless it's fake. It's enough for me to be ruler of my castle! I have my own army and everything! In fact, I just built a new throne just for me. You can kill yourselves as many times as you want.

Uses my signature move the Sharknado twist to get the throne back. Now it is guarded by hundreds of soldiers that guard it, try getting to it this time. :posh:

Back