Control the Throne

Of the throne I'm sitting on.

I occupy a higher grade than you, I am a guy from the Japanese Ministry of defense! I will defend that throne which is mine!

To prove yourself worthy of a princess, you must admit you do not need the throne, in which case I will take it.

*Starts Super Mario World*
*Grabs Fire Flower*
*Jumps on Yoshi*
*Presses B*
No, you can't. You have to jump off Yoshi first, but I'm not telling you that because that will help you.

I can lend you it if you promise to no longer be a threat to the throne, or you can wait till the SNES Classic comes out and buy that because it has Super Mario World on it.

You know what, I no need for no SMW, I have a gun, goddammit!

Oh, it was that time I blew you up and took the throne to a super secret lair if I'm not mistaken?

Oh if you have a gun then I have a massive hammer that I can go ahead and knock down the door to your secret lair, crush you and take over the throne for myself ^^

And tell, how come have you managed to find my secret lair?

Koops said:
And tell, how come have you managed to find my secret lair?

I may have suspected that you were the next one to take the throne. So I had gone ahead and spied on you while you attempted to try and steal the throne *Completely doesn't see Shy Guy on Wheels take the throne*

One thing's for sure, I know where SGoW has hidden the throne.

What if the throne is in a secret lair located in a secret lair that is located in that one?

Back