Control the Throne

SMB said:
Marioguy1 said:
P.S. @ralphfan: I've been begging my parents to take a vacation to Nunavut for about three months now so...don't try that :P
Wait a minute... Does this mean that you've been begging your parents to take you on a vacation to Nunavut, and when Ralph tries to send you there, you decided not to go? o_O
lol

There is no rule saying you get the throne for pointing out that there is no rule saying something. I get the throne for pointing that out 8)

Marioguy1 said:
SMB said:
Marioguy1 said:
P.S. @ralphfan: I've been begging my parents to take a vacation to Nunavut for about three months now so...don't try that :P
Wait a minute... Does this mean that you've been begging your parents to take you on a vacation to Nunavut, and when Ralph tries to send you there, you decided not to go? o_O
lol

There is no rule saying you get the throne for pointing out that there is no rule saying something. I get the throne for pointing that out 8)

There is not a rule of ponting somthing out of someone pointing someone out. Since I pointed theat out...THRONE GET!! :posh:

I shoot all of you and sit on the throne. There, I have the throne legitly.

You fail because you didn't that "legitly" isn't a word.

SmartyGuy said:
My skull is made of metal,

The bullet merely gets stuck in my head.

Now...

TS-BARSPKCLUB_250.jpg

You see that? If you don't get away from my throne, it'll be on a high speed collision with your head.

Throne keep!

I recreate the final battle of every Terminator movie, with you being the Terminator. It doesn't matter which one, because they all die.

I claim the throne in a dignified manner.

I invite you to a meeting where we plot ways to take the throne, but I end up locking you in a closet. I run to the throne and sit on it.

THRONE GET

I use a magical object of sorts to change all that wasn't specified and change the location of the throne from outside the closet to inside the closet and...THRONE GET

And BTW, Wario running at you is just as bad as Wario pummeling you because when Wario runs he either trips or gets his bike...
You never specified this, so it cannot have occurred.
It's common knowledge, besides, it was implied.

I claim the throne and make sure that no one else ever gets it ever again in such an epic and spectacular way, it could never in life be described in words on such a small and insignificant forum such as this.

Throne get!

I ruin the wooden chair that served as the throne and build an incredible throne, nail it to the ground, and sit on it.

THRONE GET

Regardless of its monetary or otherwise value, it still doesn't count. Therefore, I still have the throne. :smug:

Btw, you accidentally spilt glue onto that throne before sitting on it, but by the time you realized it, it was too late. I take the throne to a far away place where you couldn't possibly throw something at me.

Garlic isn't fatal to vampires, so none of this ever happened.

Back