Control the Throne

I send you to an alternate dimension, which has no throne whatsoever! You try to look for the escape button, which I cleverly have hidden somewhere in that maze of a dimension that you are in.

Throne = Controlled

You go to sit down on the throne, but I pull it out from under you, causing you to crack your head open on the floor.

THRONE ACQUIRED BY WAY OF FORCE :posh:

I punch SG in the face.

Throne get.

I blow up your throne, your head asplodes with it.

I build an indestructible throne and super-glue my ass to it.

THRONE GET

I grab on to your uvula, causing you to regurgitate me. I take back the throne while you go to the bathroom and puke.

THRONE GET

I throw a picture of baby luigi out the window. You jump out the window to save it from falling

THRONE GET

I paint your arms bronze, causing you to go to court to change your name to Bronzearms. When you leave, I sit my fanny down on the throne.

THRONE GET

You realize you arn't in the water. You run to the ocean to get a cup of water to breath. While your out, I sit by butt in the chair with bunch of gaurd :yoshi: 's gaurding me.

THRONE GET!

I punch you in the face so hard that your teeth fly 10 meters away, you go to gather them and I sit in the throne

ME HAS THRONE

You see a shooting star. You wish you had a piece of cheese. The shooting star shoots towards YOU and hits you knocking you off te throne. It turns out the shooting star was a piece of the moon. When I com back from the jog, I notice my gaurd :yoshi: 's where dead. I then see you on fire with burning cheese on your head. I hire :mario: :luigi: :bowser: :wario: :waluigi: :dk: :boo: :birdo: :bobomb: & :goomba: to protect me. Then I sit down in the throne.

THRONE 得る!

o_O

:bowser: kidnaps :luigi: and :mario: has to go save him but :wario: sits on him while :waluigi: dances around. Then :boo: scares :waluigi: and he runs into :dk: who falls off a cliff dragging :waluigi: with him, then :goomba: and :bobomb: both fall in love with :birdo: and when :birdo: changes genders in front of them they die and then :birdo: and :boo: go out on a date. Then :peach: comes in, angry because she got left out of your little defense thing, and kicks you off the throne, sitting in it. Then I show :mario: and :peach: runs all the way home.

THRONE GET

I send you to Afghanistan and the Taliban nearly attacks you, forcing you to hide. I acquire the vacated throne.

THRONE TAKE

The government takes you out for having apparent ties to the Taliban. They put the throne up for auction and I call the highest bid. The throne is mine! 8)

I pick up a rock and throw it at you. While you're somehow avoiding the rock I steal the throne (and if you don't avoid the rock, I hit you, knock you unconscious and take the throne)

THRONE IS MINE RAAR

P.S. @ralphfan: I've been begging my parents to take a vacation to Nunavut for about three months now so...don't try that :P

Marioguy1 said:
P.S. @ralphfan: I've been begging my parents to take a vacation to Nunavut for about three months now so...don't try that :P
Wait a minute... Does this mean that you've been begging your parents to take you on a vacation to Nunavut, and when Ralph tries to send you there, you decided not to go? o_O

I send you to the moon in a space ship and take the throne.

That isn't a rule and therefore completely optional. I get the throne for pointing that out. 8)

Back