Control the Throne

I put laxative in your juice, causing you to use the bathroom while I take the throne.

THRONE GET

"muho?"

I set the picture on fire. You get up and try to stomp the fire out.

THRONE GET!

Frank Sinatra said:
70e612e872de693dc8f64a8.jpg

While you fap, I take the throne.

I laughed.

After a long period of time, ol' Larry-o shows up. He uses Generic Kick attack on Ralphfan. Ralphfan is kicked in the groin. Critical hit! Plus, he's stunned. Larry-o grabs the throne and yells "Throne get!" and thinks about things that happened earlier in the thread.

I throw Tucayo into orbit, eat and barf out Ugozima alive, trap Nerdy Guy in that carbonite stuff, tear SmartyGuy into one billion little shreds, crush ol' Beanbean using the enitre planet of Mars, and I set everything else in existance and non-existance on fire.

Tired as a result of this, Lario just sits on the Throne and takes a nap.

Good thing I built this giant space station of doom while I didn't post in this thread...

Lario uses the space station to shoot a giant laser at the above poster...

... although after it was shot the planet he was one blew up anyway.

Conveniently, the Throne survived and Lario started to get people to join him by saying he has cookies.

As Gamefreak75's body floats through space, he is hit by a comet and sent into a black hole into an alternate dimension...

There's this one throne in the center that is one billion times bigger than the average throne here, which happens to be the size of small two story buildings.

Back