Control the Throne

I make a throne out of the grass and use that. NEX dies of old age/heart failure.

You think the throne is too cold. You decide to take a lava bath. I sit on the throne.

what are you a witch

how are possessing people and making them to do whatever you want 'em to

but you're the one making them obey me in order to further your own self

i'm onto you, witch :poshjr:

so? why not sit on the ground? or that chair over there? or the table? or the couch beside it?

Javelin said:
Megamario15 said:
Next you will ask why we are playing the game. Because we have nothing better to do with our horrible lives.
wow uh

do you need some suggestions of better things to do
*Megamario15 sets up protection against Javelin, who is oddly offering advice for something*

Megamario15 said:
Javelin said:
Megamario15 said:
Next you will ask why we are playing the game. Because we have nothing better to do with our horrible lives.
wow uh

*Megamario15 sets up protection against Javelin, who is oddly offering advice for something*
well EXCUSE ME

i assure you that despite my general cynicism i'm actually fairly nice to people on a person-to-person basis

no

he is yet too young to endure the horrors that lie within

...but, if he asks, and he proves himself capable, a great future in dota could lie ahead. many of great pros started playing dota when they were eight or so

Javelin said:
Megamario15 said:
Javelin said:
Megamario15 said:
wow uh

well EXCUSE ME

i assure you that despite my general cynicism i'm actually fairly nice to people on a person-to-person basis
I'm not protecting against your advice. You're supposed to try to steal the throne from me. I'm protecting against that.

I swoop in and steal the throne while you people are having an argument.

Back