Control the Throne

Sonic.exe forces Ben to play Polybius, which makes him commit suicide.
Sonic.exe has the throne

Tails Doll slipped a pair of headphones over Sonic.exe's ears, it was playing the Lavender Town theme as he now bought the farm from listening to it.

Tails Doll rules over.

Tails Doll could not grasp the true form of Giygas's attack.
Giygas steals the throne

GOTTA HELL!
Throne get.

You return as with your soul eaten by Satan. Now you rule as his puppet.

I'm here.

I brang Freddy Fazbear.

He sits on the throne, not harming anyone.

This thread never fully dies.

It's on the list of the ever immortal threads (together with the count to 1000000 one and if you click here you must post here)

Iggy Koopa's Christmas said:
I dismantle Freddy Fazabear

I take over, KOOPAS WILL RULE!!
I do random crap to the Koopa Hotels as Fat Mario. Now DA PRINCESS rules.

Fat Mario said:
Iggy Koopa's Christmas said:
I dismantle Freddy Fazabear

I take over, KOOPAS WILL RULE!!
I do random crap to the Koopa Hotels as Fat Mario. Now DA PRINCESS rules.
I tell you that Phillips-CDi Jokes are Clichè
and you die of a Heart Attack (Not trying to offend
or be rude)

BLAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!
IGGY KOOPA RULES NOW!!!

No offense taken. Believe me, I know how many people think I'm a retard because I like the CD-i.

I tell Normal Mario to kill you. Meanwhile, I take away the 1UP Mushroom stash Bowser stole from the Mushroom Kingdom, which he gives you when you get killed. I rule, now armed with 99 1UP Mushrooms.

*Sarcastic Scream* Is it getting "Hot" in here? *Uses
Scepter*

Ba-dum-tssssssss

I Hereby declare King Iggy Koopa, RULER!!!

(I don't like Phillips-CDi but you are really
funny)

I travel back in time to make sure you guys were never born. I MODIFY the throne to make it mobile. I THEN crush everyone in town to make them BOW to me. HAHHAHAAAHHAA!!! 8)

Excuse Me?, wow well played (i'm surprised ;) )

I create an invention which can brainwash
all, i am under control!

Heh heh heh...Gwahahhahaha
ahahahahahahahahahahaahha
GWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA!!!!

I politely ask you for the throne.

With all of this godmodding, i'm the only one who makes a lick of sense anymore.

I battle you for the throne with hacked Mews that have stats of 999 each. You lose, and it never occurs to you to find another way to get it back from me, because that's Pokemon logic.

Fat Mario said:
I battle you for the throne with hacked Mews that have stats of 999 each. You lose, and it never occurs to you to find another way to get it back from me, because that's Pokemon logic.
That's literally impossible, the highest a base stat goes is 255. The maximum stats with that are 714 for HP, and for non HP stats, it goes up to 669 with positive nature for that stat, 609 neutral nature for that stat, and 548 negative nature for that stat. Even then, you can't hack base stats, so a Mew will only have 100s all around. 404 HP Max, 328 other positive max, 299 other neutral max, and 269 other negative max.

DEBUNKED.

I throw Megamario into the grass somewhere and sit on Bowser45/the throne.

Back