Control the Throne

Suuuurprise! I SURVIVED! And I'm BACK!

Since you have very low defences, I breeze in, and I steal your throne. Then I teleport somewhere.

BowserJunior said:
I build a interdimensional time-space extrapolater, activating a wormhole that brings the throne back, and sends the zombies to your planet. I then proceed to destroy you and Deception, taking the throne for myself.
JAHEM.....
tumblr_mqnpyxQeq31rel180o4_r1_250.gif

in case you guys FORGOT or something
I AM THE QUEEN OF WORMHOLES YOU SHALL ALL PERISH!!!
*everyone is sucked into wormholes and deposited inside black holes*
*I take the throne, and gate to an untraceable planet with it*

I send Quack Pack Huey, Dewey and Louie after you, they torture you by making you watch Quack Pack, I take the throne in the meantime.

I kill the Quack pack, then I steal all your money and buy a bazooka with which I kill Iggykoopa and take the throne

as I slowly bleed out on the floor, I pull a knife from my pocket, I throw it and it embeds deep into your forehead

why would you do that :eek:
I'm lying on the floor slowly dying, the only thing on the throne is a corpse, and you punch me :mad:
I mean sure I'm just gonna heal myself and you probably knew that, BUT STILL, you coulda waited

*I use medi-gel and heal myself, then I proceed to beat the *bleep* out of you using the butt of the knife I just pulled from Iggykoopas skull
I pull your unconscious body of my throne and toss you to the ground*

i smack a smash ball until i get the ability to do my final smash. i quickly press the B button and hoardes of raccoons surround you, and as your are not looking, i place banana peels on the ground. you run but slip and i make away with the throne

I used the antigrav field generator installed in my shell to avoid spaghettification, travel through the dimensional barrier, emerge on a distant planet and start planning.

The distant planet happens to be made completely of hot water and is tidally locked with a star I recently created. Your plans are in deep water. Meanwhile, I go occupy Canis Majoris.

pocket dimension, ahh man and I just lost the fringe theme :(

after extensively self healing I travel to your pocket dimension using my giratina, we then proceed to kill you,and take the throne back to its original dimension, and then into another universe, then into another dimension, and another unspecified planet, then back into a dimension previously visited (not saying which) where I stash the throne, guarded by girantina, then return to wherever the heck I started at

I'm not in the Reverse World, I'm in my Dream. And I get to do anything in my dream. I trap you inside, put you inside a maze, take the throne, and giggle.

Iggy Koopa Jr said:
I'm not in the Reverse World, I'm in my Dream. And I get to do anything in my dream. I trap you inside, put you inside a maze, take the throne, and giggle.
fine then, have fun in your dream where your actions don't affect us

as for your cannon, well, I'm not there, but my giratina is level 1 and it faints, congratulations on getting the throne

Deception said:
Iggy Koopa Jr said:
fine then, have fun in your dream where your actions don't affect us

But you're in it. Whoops, you're dead. Trapped in it. Pity.

I take the throne by force.

I buy the Death Egg Robot from Doctor Eggman from Sonic 2 and I use it to steal the throne. I sit on the throne and I make the Death Egg Robot my Royal Guard.

Back