Control the Throne

monob.gif

You get squashed. Throne get.

I do my super power ninja turbo neo ultra hyper mega multi alpha beta extra uber prefix combo!!!!! Which blows up everything except for me and the throne which I take :posh:

I travel to another universe too escape the blast, then return and whack off your head with a katana

Haha but you forgot the to say take the throne so My bodies still on it while my head regenerates and my chopped off head becomes a monster and absorbs you turning into you turning you into a monster then...you get the idea.

*yep, both of us being monsters I kaiju the hell outta you and throw your corpse into the void
then I retake the throne*
*after a while I return to normal*

Well not to get technical but I was the Thing from John Carpenters, The Thing. Either way afraid to hit a girl. I pay people to do it for me and then take the thrown.

*I transport you to the MLP world, by the time I bring you back you go insane and I trade you a gummy shark for the throne*

But I got rings, so I can't die yet as Super Alex. I use my Super Alex Boost to swipe the throne from you.

The corruption of the Emeralds causes me to absorb Dark Gaia's energy, causing me to transform into Alex the Werekid. o_O

I use my new combat skills to take the throne from you!

Not before I have restored the Chaos Emeralds, you have took back your energies and I turn into Super Alex to defeat you. I take the throne afterwards.

"Hello, MarioBoard ! Who takes the Throne, takes the universe, but, bad news everyone, 'cause guess who! Ha! Listen, you lot you're all posting about. It's really very distracting. Could you all just stay here a minute because I AM POSTING!

Now the question of the hour is, "Who's got the Throne?" Answer: I do. Next question: Who's coming to take it from me? Come on! Look at me! No plan, no back-up, no weapons! Oh, and something else I don't have: Anything to lose! So! If you're sitting up there in your silly little Topics with all your silly little Reply's and you've got any plans on taking the Throne tonight, just remember who's standing in your way! Remember every black day I ever stopped you and then, and then... do the smart thing: Let somebody else try first".

Trust me...I'm the Scholar.(And The Epicness of the Speech let me take the throne)

Back