Control the Throne

mono.gif

I take you to execution. Throne is mine now.

I shot you with a sniper rifle from outside your fortress, you die and I give the throne to salvation army cause its Christmas

Iggy Koopa Jr said:
I don't have a fortress, laddie. Try again.
oh, I thought you claimed my fortress the throne was in, so I can keep the fortress then?

oh and we already agreed a year or so ago that saying things like "post, throne get", does not count, or just saying "throne get" "I kill you" etc., you must be more specific or this game loses its fun and becomes a post count game pretty much
if someone says something like that just ignore them and move on

Deception said:
Iggy Koopa Jr said:
oh, I thought you claimed my fortress the throne was in, so I can keep the fortress then?

oh and we already agreed a year or so ago that saying things like "post, throne get", does not count, or just saying "throne get" "I kill you" etc., you must be more specific or this game loses its fun and becomes a post count game pretty much
the host of this game never made such a rule, ergo your argument is invalid

though, really almost every post itt is a stupid "one post throne get" post, also doing simple 1 post throne gets is no more spammy than the counting games

are we just gonna ignore the fact that while you are all fighting in a dream i have the throne in the waking world

well, regardless if its a rule or not I will ignore spam posts

also everyone but Iggy left Iggies dream world a while ago, in fact we were never there, regardless of what he may dream happening to us its all in his dream

Tauriel said:
Deception said:
Iggy Koopa Jr said:

the host of this game never made such a rule, ergo your argument is invalid

though, really almost every post itt is a stupid "one post throne get" post, also doing simple 1 post throne gets is no more spammy than the counting games
yeah, this

the fact that there aren't any rules in this game is the reason we created control the throne ii a while ago

Suddenly, pineapples.

You are all distracted by pineapples so I pick up the throne and snatch it away from you.

Back