Control the Throne

I kick the Spiky Topp off the "Fake" throne, I destroy it, then I, using magic, makes the Original Throne come back. I sit on it.

THE THRONE IS MINE!!!

Yes...the "original" throne...

We of the Udani must leave these lands now. We will take our "package" away with us into heaven, to The Lord Poochy, while you squabble over the "throne".

With a lazy flick of my hand, I cause the package to catch fire. The contents spill into a pile of mud. I then punch Iggy Koopa Jr. to the moon from The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, and it EATS HIM. I then take the throne, put an invisibility spell on it, and catapult it into the ocean.

I grow tired of Luna's vague superiority, so I lock her into Luigi's Mansion (Which I create with a mumbled incantation), then I cast a forcefield which draws it's power from 4 gems, which I break into 2 parts each, and scatter across the land. The forcefield drapes the entire mansion in magical security. It can only be dispelled by combing the gem parts into a whole gem, and then EATING the gem. Only a wizard with a full set of the gems in his/her... system.... can dispell the forcefield. Also they need a scepter I alone have. I then retrieve the throne from the ocean, and then place it within the mansion.

The Wind Mage said:
With a lazy flick of my hand, I cause the package to catch fire. The contents spill into a pile of mud. I then punch Iggy Koopa Jr. to the moon from The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, and it EATS HIM. I then take the throne, put an invisibility spell on it, and catapult it into the ocean.

No, that's not nice. The package remains intact, I don't give a shit about the throne anymore. I don't know why you're attacking my package, it's useless to you.

I decide since the throne is lying out in the open, I shall construct a large structure for it. I start by encasing it into a large orange crystal. I then form a throne room around it, then other rooms containing minions (Who kind of look like :yoshi:, except purple), and then using my mediocre magic, I encase the entire structure in a time lock, which radiates 100 feet in a sphere around the throne. I then launch it into a random direction in space. And with that, I scour the world for new magical learnings for ONE HUNDRED posts, sure to come back a master.

*Mega Spike Top*

It's the solution to everything.

I rebuild the throne, add some of the orange crystals shards, and then sit on it

*MEGA POISON BLAST*

Easy to find some poison, Xanthium is a poisonous plant. You are poisoned. While you go get healed, I grab the Throne.

I mind control luigi to use a fire flower to destroy you, a PLANT. most pathetic being ever. then, I will make sure to keep it safe with a deadly match of ddr with ME! the loser will face the horror of WATCHING THE DISNEY CHANNEL! *insert evil laugh here*

i come back and distract you with evil milk and yoshi cookies while i take the throne with me while i escape on a highway with people following me while the only way for me to move really fast is in a plastic box.AKA GET THAT DIMENTIO.

Since i have a stronger bond with my siblings (they kinda hate you because bowser likes you so much), so they won't accept your orders. However, they do accept my orders, so the trone is mine.

Ah, GP. I remember when you would simply walk into this thread, proclaim "SUPER SAIYAN whatever" and claim the throne. At last, you have discovered the way of the ninja, and how to fight in a fair yet entertaining manner.

How far you've come. I salute you, GalacticPetey, as the most improved user of the MarioBoards*. Please continue to take the throne in increasingly elaborate ways.

*i might be forgetting someone, i've been away for a while

Back