Control the Throne

Which is covered in force fields. And in order to get into the valley, you need to go through the fields.

Alrighty then, you caught me. It was a dream. After traveling around the realm for 7 years, I come across a rouge Udani wizard, who teaches me the practices of an Udani wizard. Then, after I practice for another 7 years, I become a master of the magic. I then break into the palace after taking 14 hours to dispell all 8000 spells. The climactic battle I had in my dream did not come true, as you were sleeping when I broke through the window. I sneak away quietly to an area no one has ever been to before, with the throne. I then sit on it.

Spiky Topps said:
force fields are Mega Spike Top proof

fixed

I don't think you know how powerful us wizards are. We were sent down to earth by god himself.

The Wind Mage said:
Alrighty then, you caught me. It was a dream. After traveling around the realm for 7 years, I come across a rouge Udani wizard, who teaches me the practices of an Udani wizard. Then, after I practice for another 7 years, I become a master of the magic. I then break into the palace after taking 14 hours to dispell all 8000 spells. The climactic battle I had in my dream did not come true, as you were sleeping when I broke through the window. I sneak away quietly to an area no one has ever been to before, with the throne. I then sit on it.

There are only 11 Udani wizards, and none of us are rouge. We only teach students level 3 spells.

Sochies said:
Spiky Topps said:

fixed

I don't think you know how powerful us wizards are. We were sent down to earth by god himself.

The Wind Mage said:

There are only 11 Udani wizards, and none of us are rouge. We only teach students level 3 spells.

Well, he must've had some knowledge of Udani magic, because I got through those spells.

The Wind Mage said:
Sochies said:
Spiky Topps said:

fixed

The Wind Mage said:

Well, he must've had some knowledge of Udani magic, because I got through those spells.

Spells like these are limited to level 7 magic, which we are forbidden to teach.

Look, I got through those spells, after training with this person who claimed to be an Udani wizard for 7 years. I think 7 years is a long enough time to master Udani magic.

*cuts off the spike*

There. Now play with this ball, while I get things ready.

The Wind Mage said:
Look, I got through those spells, after training with this person who claimed to be an Udani wizard for 7 years. I think 7 years is a long enough time to master Udani magic.

You can't have learned those spells. You must be lying, as nobody but us knows those spells. We know if people have learned our spells somehow, and you are not one of them.

Sochies said:
*cuts off the spike*

The Wind Mage said:

You can't have learned those spells. You must be lying, as nobody but us knows those spells. We know if people have learned our spells somehow, and you are not one of them.
Well, he was an old man with a purple robe, and he taught me how to be a better mage, and also claimed he was an Udani wizard before being kicked out for going too far.

The Wind Mage said:
Sochies said:
*cuts off the spike*

The Wind Mage said:

Well, he was an old man with a purple robe, and he taught me how to be a better mage, and also claimed he was an Udani wizard before being kicked out for going too far.

Let me assure you, no wizard in our order has ever been kicked out for "going too far"

there are only 11 of us. There has only been 11 of us, ever since we landed on this planet. You are not telling the truth.

Alright, let me tell you the undivided truth. When you left the fortress to give Spiky Topps the ball, I shrunk down to the size of a gnat and hid in your pocket. When you returned, I stayed there for some reason, even though the spells were still there. I think it may have done something with my size. Anyway, I'm still in your fortress, waiting for the right moment to take the throne.

Back