Control the Throne

LN1 said:
LN1 said:
I use my last resort spell. It is less dangerous than the teleport throne to me spell, but it is generally only to be used as a last resort. I use the only spell that can destroy the throne.

Throne destroyed.
Did anybody forget this? Remember that it's not an Udani spell.
huh. We just thought you were joking

The Wind Mage said:
Alright, let me tell you the undivided truth. When you left the fortress to give Spiky Topps the ball, I shrunk down to the size of a gnat and hid in your pocket. When you returned, I stayed there for some reason, even though the spells were still there. I think it may have done something with my size. Anyway, I'm still in your fortress, waiting for the right moment to take the throne.

Lucky I don't have pockets.

Sochies said:
LN1 said:
LN1 said:
I use my last resort spell. It is less dangerous than the teleport throne to me spell, but it is generally only to be used as a last resort. I use the only spell that can destroy the throne.

Throne destroyed.

The Wind Mage said:
Alright, let me tell you the undivided truth. When you left the fortress to give Spiky Topps the ball, I shrunk down to the size of a gnat and hid in your pocket. When you returned, I stayed there for some reason, even though the spells were still there. I think it may have done something with my size. Anyway, I'm still in your fortress, waiting for the right moment to take the throne.

Ewwwwwwww, what was that, then?

The Wind Mage said:
Sochies said:
LN1 said:
LN1 said:

Throne destroyed.

The Wind Mage said:

Ewwwwwwww, what was that, then?

You ended up in that hobo's pockets

You know what, you can all fight over this throne for now, I'll just....leave....with the package.

I, uh, have to send it to the Udani. Goodbye.

[me=Neptune]disappears[/me]

Well then, I am back in an undisclosed location. Consumed with anger, I start drawing the moon out of it's orbit. In three posts time, the moon will collide with the earth and everyone will die. Only one thing can stop me now.

The moon from the ACTUAL world collides with the earth and nearly everyone dies. I then take the throne, which is floating around in space, and sit on it.

Oh man, you hit the wrong planet! Dude!

Well, as long as you're done destroying other planets, I have a package to deliver.

Sochies said:
Oh man, you hit the wrong planet! Dude!

Well, as long as you're done destroying other planets, I have a package to deliver.
[/quote
Well, I'm keeping the Space Throne as a souvenir, and..... who has the throne right now?

Alrighty then, I steal the throne from you, and travel to Holodrum. I then go down to Subrosia, and put the throne in the last room of the Sword and Shield Maze. I then sit on it.

Me, being immune to seductive feelings, manages to approach the throne. I whack you using my scepter, and while you're at hospital with bandages, I take the throne.

THE THRONE IS MINE (again...)!!!!!!

BLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

I, noticing they only took the Spiky Topps Throne, attach wheels and an engine to the Past Throne and run you over with it.

I then dismantle the Past Throne and attach its main bits, including the wheels and engine, to the Spiky Topps Throne.

And then I sit on it.

There is only one throne now.

While yall are figthing over those other thrones I sit on the throne.

I enter the room Spiky Topps is in, and I see one throne. I engage him in hand-to-hand combat, and when it is over.... there are two thrones in the room. While Spiky Topps is lying cold on the ground, I take both thrones. I sit on both at the same time.

I turn myself over and jump up through the underside of the Second Spiky Topps Throne. While the Wind Mage jumps to the Original Spiky Topps Throne in pain...

*MEGA SPIKE TOP*

I then sit on the Second Spiky Topps Throne.

Original Throne AKA Present Throne: destroyed by Last Resort Spell
Past Throne: dismantled and reattached to Original Spiky Topps Throne
Space Throne: destroyed in unexplained incident
Original Spiky Topps Throne: destroyed by Mega Spike Top
Second Spiky Topps Throne: current

Silly creatures,there is only one throne with power,and that is "the throne",wich I am sitting one.So carry on fighting for your "other thrones".

Yes, and you keep on sitting on your "throne"

Meanwhile, I have just presented the r- uh, the "package" to the Udani members.

Well I think it is time for me to leave these lands,I shall return to this thread again one day.

Silly thing, "the throne" got destroyed in the Last Resort Spell, too.

That's just a Mega Parabuzzy you're sitting on.

Back