Control the Throne

I asplode ur head. I take teh thr!!!!11!!!1!111!!!1!!!!!!!1oneone.

give MII the throne and I will not send you to the hell (I'm the ruler of hell in doom 3 after all)

I correct your grammar. The throne is mine!

Since you're Storm Yoshi, you'd hit me with lightning. I take you and me to Soviet Russia, and, as you may know, in Soviet Russia, lightning hits YOU!!. The throne takes me.

Uniju said:
I buy the throne in this special TV offer. :D
I replaced your emotion-less colon-capital D combination with a smiley. Self-explanatory, teh trohen iz main.

I get you out of soviet russia and then I electrucute you =P

Throne is mine it is! (Stole it off how Yoda speaks =P)

I swipe the throne while Storm isn't looking. I take it to eBay and sell it; then use the money to buy fifteen really cheap knockoff thrones. I give one to each of you, and you each fall for it. I track down the guy who bought the throne, off him, and make off to Mexico.

*THRONE GET*

You travel back in a time where a war was in America. You have no better choice than to go to Soviet Russia over teh Bering Street. There the throne sits on you and you crash into teh ground. Then the throne takes me out of Soviet Russia. I get the throne.

I go back in time and get some dinosaurs and give them to you (self explanatory what happens next =P) Throne is mine

Your inactiveness hinders you keeping sitting on the throne. I getz it!!!!!1!111!!1!!!11oneoneoneoneeleven

You go into the dropping game and drop the throne on me. The throne is mine.

A Super Ninji Bros. game appears and it's the only exemplar on Earth. You wanna get it (I wonder how one can like Ninjis so much... Koopas FTW!) and leave the throne alone. 1 637 17. (a 1337 sentence only with numbers... creepy)

We are in Soviet Russia. Then we go outside (to China or somewhere). There, obviously, I make the glowing font blind. You don't want to have anything to do with blind glowing font and therefore you hate your and everything that has to do with it (i.e., the throne). You throw the throne out of the window. I catch and get it.

Yoshis invade the throne. Ghostyoshi, Purple Yoshi, 1337Yoshi, Yoshster, StormYoshi, Alphaclaw, Wayoshi and several other users whose fav character is Yoshi get it. They have an argument about who get the throne. While they're argueing about the throne, I get it.

I build a soccer stadium and u can't resist it. you fall in the secret trap door and fall into a metal box with

the spanish inquazition

crystalking said:
I build a soccer stadium and u can't resist it. you fall in the secret trap door and fall into a metal box with

the spanish inquazition
I'm not interested in soccer in RL. :P
So you couldn't take the throne and I still have it.

Back