Control the Throne

I rip you in half.
*w00t w00t, uber throne getz.*

I make an ü out of your u. You're pwned. I take the throne.

I throw your ball out the window.

[insert thrown get joke here]

I'm travelling in the Mushroom Kingdom and have collected many coins. I exchange them and buy the throne. Obviously, I don't hesitate to get it.

I meet Shigeru Myamoto in Tokyo. He agrees to make a super awesome console (again) that sends me back to wherever the throne is. I shake 3D's diet coke. He drinks it and rushes to hospital. I claim the throne.

I attack the monster from the inside (His one weakness!)

I reclaim the throne.

George Bush secretly had stolen the throne. You're fighting about a fake. I steal the throne and get it.

That reminds me of that old joke:

A 7 year old boy, the pope and George Bush are on a plane which is on a collision course. There are only two parachutes.
Bush: I am the most important and clever person in the world! I shall go first! *Grabs a backpack and jumps*
Pope: I have lived for long enough. You, my boy, may take the last parachute.
Kid: That's okay sir! The president took my school bag!

So in short, George Bush took the fake throne. Which you're sitting on now.

Bush was still on the fake throne, which you have kicked him off. I am still at the throne with no interruption.

I eloctucute you. The throne is mine!!!!!!

I drop a Dongodongo into the throne room. Since you do not know the secret to defeating it, it eats you and

*THRONE GET!*

Remember, kids, Dongodongo hates bombs!

I do have phantom hourglass you now so I do know o_O

I use my tornado move!

Where people are

3Dejong= Dumpster

Storm Yoshi= Throne

You haven't said where you are on the throne. You're stuck under it. I sit ON the throne. :twisted: :D

*drops throne*
I'm in teh wrong thread. You're all freaking out and I get teh royal chair.

Back