Control the Throne

:koopa:

I build a fake throne out of diamonds. You wanna have it and I get the throne.

I take the confused Koopa as an hostage. You wanna save him and I take the throne.

I eat the throne. And the ashley doll

I wait for you to... evacuate the Throne and I rebuildt it back. For your multiples attempts at destroying the Throne, you are banished. I take the Throne.

Luckily, I've made a duplicate of the Ashley-doll and SiFi ate this, not the original one. I time-travel back before the first post, so that the throne is free and I can get it. I also make a sign in front of said empty room in the first post that the throne is in the next room. I've also installed several traps in the room with the throne, such as a Lakitu, a Hammer Bro., a Barribad, a Koopatrol, a Magikoopa, a Thwomp, a Bullet Bill Blaster and a Spark.

I call my guard of said room, they free me and squash you. I take the throne.

Luckily, I happen to be a good buddy with Intergalactic criminal Black Viper whos is conveniently in the cell next to mine, we start a rebellion and free ourself. I go back on Earth and Black Viper eat Uniju, I take the Throne and destroy the Ashley doll to ensure it's power won't be sued again.

Edit:Darn, you guys are fast!

I call Nintendo and ask them if Hotel Mario is canon. They say "No!" and so the hotels don't exist. A giant time-space-continuum arises and all Wiki Users but me get stuck in it. I take the throne.

I get outside the giant time-space-continuum using the triforce of courage to protect me. I remove the Lemon that power Uniju, making him useless. I then wonder what's for dinner.

I saved my powers in the fight and lost on purpose. You are completely exhausted, I carry you in Bowser Jr.'s bedroom and lock you there and I get the throne.
Edit: Too slow...

PaperStriker said:
I saved my powers in the fight and lost on purpose. You are completely exhausted, I carry you in Bowser Jr.'s bedroom and lock you there and I get the throne.
Edit: Too slow...

Uh, I already got rid of Uniju.

Since you said something that contradicted what i did to Uniju, and since I am the first one to have posted it, I keep the Throne, ahahahha.

Edit:... Nevermind.

I cause an earthquake and the floor around the throne breaks. Uni or Blitz (whoever) has to decide whether he wants to sit on this throne for his whole life because he's stuck or not. He quickly jumps over the new arisen hole before it gets too big. I build a bridge over the hole and get the throne. For safety, I threw the Ashley doll into the hole and have Parakarry with me to escape if one pulls down the bridge.

PaperStriker said:
I cause an earthquake and the floor around the throne breaks. Uni or Blitz (whoever) has to decide whether he wants to sit on this throne for his whole life because he's stuck or not. He quickly jumps over the new arisen hole before it gets too big. I build a bridge over the hole and get the throne. For safety, I threw the Ashley doll into the hole and have Parakarry with me to escape if one pulls down the bridge.

I destroyed the Ashley Doll, remmember?

I call Mario mini, the most hardcore character of the Marioverse. He bump into you and I take Parakarry as a prissoner. I take the throne.

We find out that this game was part of Super Mario Bros. 2. I wake up first. The throne doesn't exist in reality so I build it and get it!

I quietely retire, because, when you think about it, Steve/PorpleMontage is the only one that really has the right to sit on the Throne.

The throne gts real so everybody has the right to get it. I punch everone away. >=D

My army signs a peace treaty with Blitzwing's species.

I still have the throne because SiFi did nothing. >=D

O RLY?

:shock:

Throne's mine!

I throw chess pieces at you. If you like chess, you wanna collect them, if you hate it, you run away. Either way, I get the throne.

Back