Control the Throne

I bring in Brother Love to preach the lessons of love and forgiveness your so confused as to what this has to do with anything that you don't see me stealing the throne
Throne get

I destroy all Goomba's Shoes with the number 15 on.

Throne Get.

I destroy all Yoshis that are Super and New.

Throne get.

I don't die. I go to a hospital, and after 2 to 3 weeks, I take back the you-know-what

Throne get for the umpteenth time.

I convince congress to make it illegal to reference Call of Duty in a Mario Forum. Than i stab you
Throne get

I use my magic top hat to convince congress to pass a Constitutional Amendment that bans Toads from holding the throne at any point in time for the next 100 years. I also convince them to attach a Ryder bill onto the popular "Every one gets free health care bill'". that states that Constitutional Amendments can not be overturned until 100 years after they passed effective immediately.
Throne get

Tatanga said:
I use my magic top hat to convince congress to pass a Constitutional Amendment that bans Toads from holding the throne at any point in time for the next 100 years. I also convince them to attach a Ryder bill onto the popular "Every one gets free health care bill'". that states that Constitutional Amendments can not be overturned until 100 years after they passed effective immediately.
Throne get

I put you in limbo, now remember you can never get out,

throne get

Ha ive been put in limbo before i use my magical wicker cane to escape i than shoot NSY with a crossbow
throne get

You have failed to realize that Homestuck is awesome, and as punishment you lose control of the throne because Andrew Hussie beat you up with a broom.

04071.gif

Throne get.

I use my magical Top Hat to brainwash people into electing me to congress where i attach a ryder bill that bans Homestuck references in this forum to the popular fix Social Security bill which passes by a unanimous vote and is signed into law.
Throne get

I copy all data from this forum to another server in another country, then I hack this forum and auto-redirect all pages to the foreign server, thereby bypassing your law.

Throne get for awesome loophole.

I point out that were not on the forums were on planet earth and that Homestuck has no power here thanks to a ryder bill i attached to the popular reform of medicare act that prohibits non humans from having extreme power
Throne get

I showed up.

Throne get.

Back