Control the Throne

I trap you within an unbreakable Yoshi Egg.

Throne get.

I use my magical Monocle to escape the shoe. I than throw a Hornets nest at you
Throne get

You no longer have the monocle, since you have ditched classiness. I take the throne from SKmarioman somehow.

Throne get.

I still have my magical items i will always have them also i shoot you with a crossbow
Throne get

I reclaim it using a tractor beam from my Top Hat shaped Space Ships (remember those) than i shoot you with a laser beam from my Ships
Throne get

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
The laser beams miss (you are a really bad shot!), and shoot you by mistake.

Throne get.
Wait if i'm shooting the laser beam from my ship than how in the hell could i hit myself also i can't miss for i have lock on shooting
Throne keep

How unimaginative, Toad. I use a giant Expand-a-Mirror and reflect your lasers back at your ship, blasting it to bits. I reclaim the throne.

Throne get.

Brother Love said:
Wait if i'm shooting the laser beam from my ship than how in the hell could i hit myself also i can't miss for i have lock on shooting
I assumed that you were controlling them from the ground. And you locked onto the nearest heat source, which is yourself.

Throne keep.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Brother Love said:
I assumed that you were controlling them from the ground. And you locked onto the nearest heat source, which is yourself.

Throne keep.
It's still impossible to shoot himself with a laser.

Throne keep.

I dodge it and cast a spell on you forcing this song this song to play in your head for ever
Eventually you can no longer stand the song and your head explodes
Throne get

Brother Love said:
I dodge it and cast a spell on you forcing this song this song to play in your head for ever
Eventually you can no longer stand the song and your head explodes
Throne get
Youtube is blocked by my clueless dad, so it doesn't do anything because I can't even get to it.

Throne get.

Back