Control the Throne

Your Magical Wicker Cane breaks, and you are stranded in a nuclear apocolypse. With no food. You die in a week. The throne reappears in our dimention upon your death.

Throne get.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Your Magical Wicker Cane breaks, and you are stranded in a nuclear apocolypse. With no food. You die in a week. The throne reappears in our dimention upon your death.

Throne get.
That makes no sense my Magical Wicker Cane can't break. Also Souls from other dimensions are unable to get to this dimension for their is no portal to get here
Throne keep

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
True, but there are portals to get out, which you obviously ignored. And anything is breakable.

Throne keep.
That doesnt make any sense i destroyed all of the portals to my dimension so no one can get me and i also still have the throne and am still alive with the throne which wouldn't return to your world if i had died anyways since that's illogical. I've also destroyed your world with nukes and you can't use the portal that i sent the nukes through to come to my world for only those with the Magical Wicker cane or have been granted the ability to come to my world can (like Steve Blackman and Chuck Norris.) Also my Magical Wicker Cane can not break for that is the power of the Cane it also can not be used by anybody but me for it is cursed like that. Also none of my other items are able to make portals to this world nor would time travel do you any good for Dr Javelin made Time Travel impossible for anybody but me when he destroyed Dialaga. (I can still time travel for i have a Pocket Watch that was magical fused with all of Dialagas DNA. Also my Pocket Watch can only be used by me and me alone)
Throne keep

Tatanga said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
True, but there are portals to get out, which you obviously ignored. And anything is breakable.

Throne keep.
That doesnt make any sense i destroyed all of the portals to my dimension so no one can get me and i also still have the throne and am still alive with the throne which wouldn't return to your world if i had died anyways since that's illogical. I've also destroyed your world with nukes and you can't use the portal that i sent the nukes through to come to my world for only those with the Magical Wicker cane or have been granted the ability to come to my world can (like Steve Blackman and Chuck Norris.) Also my Magical Wicker Cane can not break for that is the power of the Cane it also can not be used by anybody but me for it is cursed like that. Also none of my other items are able to make portals to this world nor would time travel do you any good because before i left i destroyed all of the time machines as well as all of the people who could make time machines.
Throne keep

First off, you keep saying that there are no portals to your dimetion to get to you. Again, there obviously must be portals to get out. And you did not specify which world you nuked, but your grammar implied that it was the one you currently were in, which is the one that contains no portals that can get you to it. Third, I am sick of you using "Cane powers" and "Monocle powers", so the cane was destroyed to get you to stop using it. And if it cannot be used by anyone but you, then obviously Steve Blackman (who I've never even heard of) and Chuck Norris could not use it's power to travel back and forth between the worlds. And who said anything about time travel?

Throne get for several plot holes.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Tatanga said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:

Throne keep.
That doesnt make any sense i destroyed all of the portals to my dimension so no one can get me and i also still have the throne and am still alive with the throne which wouldn't return to your world if i had died anyways since that's illogical. I've also destroyed your world with nukes and you can't use the portal that i sent the nukes through to come to my world for only those with the Magical Wicker cane or have been granted the ability to come to my world can (like Steve Blackman and Chuck Norris.) Also my Magical Wicker Cane can not break for that is the power of the Cane it also can not be used by anybody but me for it is cursed like that. Also none of my other items are able to make portals to this world nor would time travel do you any good because before i left i destroyed all of the time machines as well as all of the people who could make time machines.
Throne keep

First off, you keep saying that there are no portals to your dimetion to get to you. Again, there obviously must be portals to get out. And you did not specify which world you nuked, but your grammar implied that it was the one you currently were in, which is the one that contains no portals that can get you to it. Third, I am sick of you using "Cane powers" and "Monocle powers", so the cane was destroyed to get you to stop using it. And if it cannot be used by anyone but you, then obviously Steve Blackman (who I've never even heard of) and Chuck Norris could not use it's power to travel back and forth between the worlds. And who said anything about time travel?

Ive literally covered everything first off i granted Chuck Norris and Steve Blackman the ability to come to my dimension. Second off the Portals are one way portals. Third off i made it very clear that i was destroying your world in fact heres a quote i made "I've also destroyed your world with nukes" that was from the last passage. Your just upset that you can't beat me so your trying to disprove me with plot holes when in fact i've covered everything very well.
Throne keep

caligulasAquarium said:
But a tl;dr where it deserves to be said automatically gives me the throne no matter what.

Throne keep.
You can have the throne in theory but i still have the real throne

Tatanga said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Tatanga said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:

Throne keep.
Throne keep

Ive literally covered everything first off i granted Chuck Norris and Steve Blackman the ability to come to my dimension. Second off the Portals are one way portals. Third off i made it very clear that i was destroying your world in fact heres a quote i made "I've also destroyed your world with nukes" that was from the last passage. Your just upset that you can't beat me so your trying to disprove me with plot holes when in fact i've covered everything very well.
Throne keep

By "you were not clear whose world you were destroying", I meant when you originally said it. Adding things after the fact doesn't count. And you said it yourself, NO ONE BUT YOU can use the power of the Wicker Cane, and ONLY THE WICKER CANE can be used to enter your dimention. So, in theory, you cannot grant ANYONE BUT YOU the ability to come to your dimention, since doing so would REQUIRE THE POWER OF THE WICKER CANE. I am not upset about everything, I am trying to prove to you that your logic is flawed, which you obviously are not accepting. Stop wasting your time and do something for a change, instead of loopholing with your "Magic Posh Gear".

Throne get.

I steal the Undertakers urn from Paul Bearer i use it to command the Undertaker to drag you straight to hell
Throne get

All users with the the word evil in their name are banned from the Throne.

Throne Get.

But it it has it in and any it applies to anyone with Evil in their shown name.

Throne Keep

I bring in the million dollar man Ted DiBiase who pays you a large sum of money for the throne. I than trade him the WWE Championship (which i won in a tournament in Rio de Janeiro) for the Throne
Throne get

I use magic to summon Mothra who fights off the Bunny i than deliver a DDT onto you and take the throne
Throne get

Back