Control the Throne

I use my magical Monocle to summon the Godfather and his Ho train who offers you a night out with the ho train in exchange for the throne you accept and the godfather gives me the throne.
Throne get

:bowjr: Puts you on a fake Throne and puts me on the real one.

Throne Get!

I shoot the Bowser Jr. smiley, and collect all the rage on the forums with a magic rage-transformer. I use my Rage power to blast you off the throne, and I sit on it, putting a shield around myself.

Throne get.

Only full Mario Wiki Forum users are allowed to be eligible for the throne. Since you are banned, you are not eligible, thus my point.

Throne keep.

Hey look I'm not banned.

Throne steal.

You blasted the throne off as well.

Throne hug while flying.

I throw rocks at you and steal the throne i than use my monocle to warp to earth i than create a virus which destroys the forums and the wiki
Throne get

See? No one is eligible for the throne anymore by the stupid rule, therefore it is disregarded by everyone who wants the throne except Toad.

Throne get for pointing out exactly why the stupid rule is stupid.

I use my magical Top Hat to revoke said rule than i summon the lethal weapon Steve Blackman who beats the crap out of every body with a Kendo stick
Throne get

twinArmageddons said:
See? No one is eligible for the throne anymore by the stupid rule, therefore it is disregarded by everyone who wants the throne except Toad.

Throne get for pointing out exactly why the stupid rule is stupid.

I (nor anyone else) did not ban anyone but you. Stupid rule may be stupid, but stupid rule exists (at least until Tatanga destroyed it.)

And Tatanga kills you.

Throne get.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
I have no clue what you just said, thus, it never happened.

Throne keep.
The Lethal Weapon Steve Blackman who i Summoned earlier destroyed you with a Kendo stick
Throne keep

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Oh, but I still did not know what you had said at the time, so it still never happened.

Throne keep.
So because you can't understand english you think you get the throne sorry that's not how it goes
Throne keep

Steve Blackman beats you with his Kendo Stick. I take the throne and use my Magical Wicker Cane to create a portal to another dimension i than destroy all of the other portals to this dimension and launch 1000000000000 nukes that i created into this world destroying it. I also hire Chuck Norris and Steve Blackman to act as the guards of my dimension. I've also made sure that no one followed me into my new home and that no one ever will
Throne Get

Back