Control the Throne

i keep dempsey as my best mate,and kill your toad friend which makes you sad forever and you run away

Throne get

You are dead. You can't burn my body. And my 1-UP collection was destroyed when you killed me, so Dempsey can't use it.

Throne vacancy

There you go. Dempsey tripped and pushed the both of you off the edge of a cliff. Remember to say "Wheeee!"

Meanwhile, another Toad heals me and Phil T. (the toad friend) with 1-UP mushrooms that didn't come from my collection, and we find an empty thone. I sit on it, with Phil T. on my lap.

Throne get.

Poison Mushrooms don't kill instantly, so after you make me eat one I drink a Tasty Tonic. Then I grab your gun, break it, and throw you out the window. This building is 12 stories high.

Throne get.

After I attempt to grab the throne, the next likely course of action would be for you to shoot me with it. I was thinking ahead.

Throne keep.

While you two argue, I blow up the throne with an atomic bomb.

Throne gone. Oops.

I make a time machine and head back to

this post.
Tatanga said:
I pull out the Number 11 your so distracted by it's sexiness that you don't see me sneaking up behind you. I snap your neck and take the throne.
Throne get

I eat the number 11. Throne get.
In 23 posts the throne will blow up again due to my stupidity.

*23 posts later* Finally, gonna get my hands on that throne.....*throne blows up due to exploding weenie ridden by -21*
jaw-drop.jpg

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU *throne from the past pops up* Oh.....YAY! *sits in it* Throne Get.

I pull out a rocket launcher and shot you with a rocket making you explode
Throne get

I look for my time machine, but apparently the past throne found it and decided to use it so that people would stop fighting over it.

So I steal Tatanga's rocket launcher and blow up the throne with it. I build a new throne from scratch and sit in it.

Throne get and time paradox stopped.

Back