Control the Throne

Toad85 said:
The throne shrinks back to normal size. I take it as you are floating past Alpha Centauri. Throne get.

I enlarged the PICTURE of me sitting on the throne. You failed. Throne Keep.....FOREVAR. (You can't shrink it back down. *laughs*)

Having a picture doesn't mean you actually control the throne, and so after I steal the throne, everyone in the whole universe laughs at you because you misguidedly believe that because you have a picture, you are enthroned. You lose sanity because everyone laughs at you and you live in a mental hospital for the rest of your life.

Throne get.

While you are laughing at your epic pwn(It was an epic pwn), I swipe the throne and blast off again to my secret base on the moon.

caligulasAquarium said:
While you are laughing at your epic pwn(It was an epic pwn), I swipe the throne and blast off again to my secret base on the moon.
You, however, forgot to say "Throne get." As punishment, you must return the throne to me.

Your base also isn't secret anymore since you just said it's on the moon. :-\

Throne keep.

EDIT: Thanks for the compliment, though. ;D

twinArmageddons said:
caligulasAquarium said:
You, however, forgot to say "Throne get." As punishment, you must return the throne to me.

Your base also isn't secret anymore since you just said it's on the moon. :-\

Throne keep.

EDIT: Thanks for the compliment, though. ;D
Throne get.

Okay, I said it, now gimme! And just because you know it's on the moon doesn't mean you know where on the moon.

Throne get.

I activate the Eclipse Cannon, blow the whole moon up because I have all 7 Chaos Emeralds, and escape in my personal ship, tractoring the throne in before I escape.

Throne get.

You're sitting in my hangar bay, and I put up all kinds of shields around you. After you've starved to death, I deactivate the shields and eject you, then grab the throne.

My gigantic Mushroom-shaped starship destroys your pitiful little should-be-hauling-garbage freighter, and I take the throne by force.

Throne get.

Toad85 said:
My gigantic Mushroom-shaped starship destroys your pitiful little should-be-hauling-garbage freighter, and I take the throne by force.

Throne get.
You destroyed the decoy. My real ship is also equipped with a phase-cloak generator, but it is different from normal ones so you can't phase to match it.

Throne keep.

PS: Thanks bro. It is an awesome ship.

@caligula'sAquarium: I was using the metaphor to compare my super-advanced ship to his. I in no way intended to insult the ship itself.

And you can't fire while cloaked, and I still made away with the throne.

Throne keep.

My Starship uses our advanced technology to disable your ship, even though we can't see it. The throne slips and falls out of the shuttle bay. We catch it.

Throne get.

Toad85 said:
My Starship uses our advanced technology to disable your ship, even though we can't see it. The throne slips and falls out of the shuttle bay. We catch it.
Your "advanced technology" is BS, because you can't define what it is. Typical Trek claim, "We have superior tech herp derp" and no proof.

Throne keep.

Toad85 said:
This is a thread, do I have to go into detail to know how your ship was disabled? Point was that it was.

Throne keep.
Yes, you do, because I'm tired of Trek fans simply saying "we have superior tech". Check out this link, where the author has outlined why Trek is simply not superior.

http://www.stardestroyer.net/Empire/Essays/FiveMinutes.html

He has other stuff on the website about Trek fanboy behavior. I'm not calling you one, just saying that you're acting like one.

Throne keep.

Fortunately, that throne was also a decoy. While you celebrate, I escape with the real throne and then laugh when the throne blows up in your face.

Throne keep.

I pull out the Number 11 your so distracted by it's sexiness that you don't see me sneaking up behind you. I snap your neck and take the throne.
Throne get

I put Dempsey in front of you, you are distracted. I keep the toad as my new best friend.

tHRONE GET. (DANG, STUPID CAPS LOCK GOT STUCK AGAIN)

Back