Control the Throne

One of my followers breaks me out and i use the great computer of destiny to de-evolve you
Throne get

Computers can't de-evolve things. In fact, nothing can de-evolve. It's pure fiction and isn't even remotely plausible.

Throne keep.

twinArmageddons said:
Computers can't de-evolve things. In fact, nothing can de-evolve. It's pure fiction and isn't even remotely plausible.

Throne keep.
So is a magical Top Hat but ive been using that the whole time, so would you just making something explode with no reason behind it
Throne keep

Fine little did you know my Wicker Cane can not be destroyed i use it to recreate my magical items than i imprison you in a mirror
Throne get

I slice your head off than stick a grenade down your throat causing your body to explode
Throne get

I force you to play Hotel Mario Saying i wont let you go until you give me the throne 10 minutes in you crack and give me the throne
Throne get

You guys thought I died in the Nuclear Holocaust but I actually ran away to another world and left a clone of myself in the Nuclear Holocaust and now I have returned.
I gave you a present for getting the throne but it was actually a portal to the underworld in which you got sucked in. In there a demon claimed and entrapped your soul.
THRONE GET

I use my Magical Wicker Cane to escape hell and throw you in the portal to hell
Throne get

Bringadingaspingamingaugamacluckertruckonastick. You're so confused by that, Your mind is nothing but Bringadingaspingamingaugamacluckertruckonastick.

Throne Get.

I dodge the cow and again say Bringadingaspingamingaugamacluckertruckonastick right to your face.

Throne Get.

I cut your voice box out than light it on fire i than hit you with a pow block causing you to fall off screen
Throne get

I sit on you, thinking you're a toilet.
Throne get.

I Control the Throne by saying I Control the Throne. I also use the first reason from the first page. Throne Get.

I use my Magical Top Hat to turn you into a magikarp a than throw a net ball and catch you
Throne get

I send all your magical top hats into a black hole, making you powerless. I make a throne inside the pokeball, making that the new throne. I sit in it, and forever engrave my name in it with an unbreakable metal. Throne Get. (GutsehMan, August 16th, 2011: Forever Throne)

I release you from the pokeball than i melt the pokeball melting the new throne. I than use my Magical Wicker Can to get back my Magical Top Hats
Throne get

I am a supernatural being who can travel through different worlds and have escaped hell.

I then reclaim the throne by stealing all your magical weapons and disposing it to another world and then I scare you away with my millions of :boo:

I reveal that only i can touch my Magical Wicker cane and that by touching it you turn to stone and i reclaim my items
Throne keep

My soul then escapes from my stone body and looks for an antidote which I find a day later at another dimension. I then heal my body and returns to it.

I suck all your memory up with a mysterious machine I also found while looking for the antidote. I trick you into thinking you were a man who can fly. You believed it and jumped of a cliff and died.

Back