Control the Throne

I use russian head strike on you

Throne get

After 5,000 years of indentured servitude, I finally find a way out of the other dimention. Time in my dimention moves much slower, by the way, so 5 minutes there =5,000 years here. The world is in pieces because of the nuclear holocaust millenia before, and no one but me is still alive. I take the throne.

Throne get.

Knowing that you would find a way out I had the throne and me moved to the Mario world. The people of the Mushroom Kingdom thought I was some kind of God and quickly made me King. I treated them with kindess and care and so I have gained their trust. The time in this world also moves fast by 1 min.=Decade. There I had the kingdom heavily guarded by Toad knights, Chain Chomps, Yoshis, and of course Mario and Luigi.
Throne Keep

I'm still in the future. I still have the throne. You have already died by when I emerge. You were involved in that Nuclear Holocaust, and actually were the first to die, after Mario and Luigi.

Throne keep

I said I made my way out, into another dimention. Presumably to the wreck that once was the mushroom kingdom, but I can't be sure. At least there is a throne there. I took it 5 posts ago.

Pandapow said:
Pandapow said:
I didn't make you time travel. I banished you to another world which is different from the Mario world.
You made your way out to the original world not Mario World
Did I say which world I made it to? No. All I said is that a nuclear holocaust took place there. And, thanks to SupeMario25, it came true, at least for the Mushroom World. So I was correct.

Throne keep

Toad85 said:
Pandapow said:
Pandapow said:
I didn't make you time travel. I banished you to another world which is different from the Mario world.
Did I say which world I made it to? No. All I said is that a nuclear holocaust took place there. And, thanks to SupeMario25, it came true, at least for the Mushroom World. So I was correct.

AHH your very welcome

I emerge from my Nuclear Holocaust proof Bunker than i go back in time using my Magical Pocket Watch and i kill everyone involved in making the Nuclear Holocaust happen
Throne get

Ha that was a clone i emerge and blow up you hell hounds with a rocket launcher than i shoot you with a crossbow
Throne get

Tatanga, by using the rocket launcher, unintentionally causes the nuclear holocaust he tried to prevent. And I'm still in the future.

Throne get.

Toad85 said:
Pandapow said:
Pandapow said:

Throne keep
No your not only i can time travel remember Dr. Javelin killed Dialaga rendering time travel impossible for any body but me since my pocket watch is fused with Dialaga DNA

Toad85 said:
After 5,000 years of indentured servitude, I finally find a way out of the other dimention. Time in my dimention moves much slower, by the way, so 5 minutes there =5,000 years here. The world is in pieces because of the nuclear holocaust millenia before, and no one but me is still alive. I take the throne.

Throne get.

Remember? I did not time travel, time just moved faster in the dimention I was trapped in.

Throne keep.

Which is the throne I found 5,000 years from now.

Throne keep, but you also possess it in the present, so I'm confused.

Little did you know years ago i made a potion that made my immune to bullets
Throne keep

Back