Control the Throne

I prefer New Coke.

Throne keep.

Toad85 said:
I accept the New Coke. The caffeine gives me an energy rush, and I plow through you like paper.

Throne get.
Ok their is a clear problem with communication i have the throne cause i bashed your skull in with a can of pepsi next

Tatanga said:
Toad85 said:
I accept the New Coke. The caffeine gives me an energy rush, and I plow through you like paper.

Throne get.
Ok their is a clear problem with communication i have the throne cause i bashed your skull in with a can of pepsi next

And Dr. Mario gave me New Coke. I accepted the New Coke, and plowed you off the throne.

Throne keep

I give you New Coke again to lure you off the throne. I bury you in a hole to try to get you from coming back out. You still get to have your New Coke though :P

Throne get.

Dr. Mario said:
I give you New Coke again to lure you off the throne. I bury you in a hole to try to get you from coming back out. You still get to have your New Coke though :P

Throne get.
:boshi: eats you, and you don't survive going through his digestive system.
THRONE GET :)

I use my sheer classiness to get you guys to give me the throne
Throne Get

I blow up your ship with Spongebob.
Throne get.

I escape and use my Magical Top Hat to turn you into a fraggle
Throne get

No, I am not a fraggle, and I turn you into one, and get a special shield where no one can turn me into a fraggle. Also, I steal your new coke.

Throne get.

You drink the New Coke, and you explode. I drank none of it. I buy a new case and drink it all before any of you can do anything to it.

Throne get

While you went to buy coke, I quickly placed an invisible poisonous nail on the throne. Which you sat on and it paralyzed your body and made you stop breathing. THRONE GET

After 6 hours, I recover and re-put the nail on the throne. You are paralyzed for life because you are more supceptible to poison.

Throne get.

But you never removed the nail. I swim back out to shore after 6 hours and, as I said, find you paralysed.

Throne keep.

A friend of mine gave me an antidote and again the nail was never removed so you are again poisoned. This time I had your body dumped to another universe where there in no way out. In that world you are enslaved by an intergalactic overlord and you are never to return. Also I had the nail removed from the throne before I sat on it. THRONE GET.

Back