Control the Throne

Whitelighters can't be killed, they're already dead, so instead I just explode in orbs, and then regenerate. After that, I go away with the throne

Throne get

I wake up from the horrible dream I just had about two people twisting and bending the space-time continuum just for a stupid throne.

Oh, wait, it's not a dream.

Never mind.

I make the three sisters cast a spell to bless the throne with their powers, and also the powers of the Hollow, the nexus and the Seer (?) So now we've got a bigger reason to fight for it
I go away with the throne to make sure you won't take it so easy, then I just use cloaking, which means you'll never know where I am or where the throne is, also making me and the throen invisible. This can be reverted by stripping my cloaking power... Oh damn, I revealed it ><

Throne keep or get

Fawfulfury is now at the right hand of Reversinator, so I scoot my way to his left.

POWER OF THREE B*TCH!

I use telekinesis to throw you all off of the throne
You have to be careful what you btch for haha

Throne get

That's just another time loop, so I break it and become of my age again. Then I kick you out of the throne and you go flying to the North Pole, then I shield myself, get to the north pole, and when I see you freezed, it blow you up.

Throne get

What's left of me reverses so that I'm normal again, and then I reverse the throne to when it was just a bunch of wood. And then I eat the wood.

Throne get. Sort of.

I make you sign a contract, and you end up in an alternate timeline, where you've never born. 24 hours later you dissapear/cease to exist, and the Throne recreates in the real world.

Throne get

You're going a long way for some wood. Before I disappeared, I reversed myself to before I signed a contract (why would I even do that?) and rip the contract. And then I take the throne.

Throne get.

I steal your reversing powers, and send them to a void, and they can't get back. Then I just push you off of the throne and go to my country, Chile.

Throne get

My powers are innate, so you can't take them. I reverse myself to the first time I took the throne and not take it. Therefor, I have never taken the throne.

Throne getter retired.

I see you teleporting, and then I go to the same parallel universe. Then I make you meet your parallel self and you both explode.
Then I just ask a wizard friend to make a portal, and I go back to the real universe.

Throne get

Back