Control the Throne

I bribe "Justin" to bring me the throne, and then I kill him. And I made sure it's the real one, which it is.

Throne get.

I tell Yoshi to eat you, turn you into an egg, and launch you into the depths of space.
Then I take the throne and put a no teleportation forcefield around it.
Throne Get

I call on my cellphone another of my wizard friends to teleport me to the throne, and then I stuff qrs22 and Yoshiwaker (who got teleported here by my wizard) into the egg and throw it into an erupting volcano. And then I go on a space shuttle with my thone and lauch the shuttle to the moon, and then I go to the center of the moon.

Thone get and throne secure.

Lol, I already get my vacations on the center of the moon, so I knock you down when you get there, and go with the Throne to Saturn.

Throne get

I go back in time before you destroy the throne, and destroy you before you can destroy the throne.

Throne get, eminent time paradox make.

Again, I know what's wrong, so I go back in time, just after you destroyed Reversinator, steal the throne and then go 4131203031351351 years forward to the future

Throne get

I said "in a way."

I decide to make amends with you by playing some good old video games. When we get to Wii Sports Resort swordplay, I accidentally jam the Wiimote into your eye and you pass out from the pain.

I nonchalantly sit down on the throne.

I return to the present time, then my three witch friends (yes, Piper, Phoebe and Paige) cast a spell and all of you go through a void, and the throne returns to me. Then, I hide it on the Halliwell Manor, then put a crystal cage, and the BOS as bait. But then I use temporal stasis to stop time, I destroy the throne, and get the very original one to the present time, then I let time move on, and hide myself and the throne on the magic school, which is now protected from everyone, but me.

Throne get

Also do I. You say destroy, not vanquish/kill/make disapear, so...
I use telekinetic orbing to call for the throne, then it comes to me. Then I use remote orbing to send you to the ocean.

Throne get with orbs

As you can see in my avatar, orbs are not things to break. But well, since I can orb things and people, that makes me a half-whitelighter, but now full since I'm dead in the game. I return to earth, and just steal the throne

Throne get

Back