Playable Female Characters

Blaze is awesome, but I don't think she should be a playable character over guys Tails, Knuckles or Shadow.

It's not that she can't battle, it's just that SEGA is already being represented by Sonic, and if there was another representative, it would be a more major character, or perhaps one from another series (Tails or Aiai or Knights).

Pokémon Trainer Red said:
Tails, Shadow, and Knuckles aren't female

that's not the point.

Evil Magikrazy said:
It's not that she can't battle, it's just that SEGA is already being represented by Sonic, and if there was another representative, it would be a more major character, or perhaps one from another series (Tails or Aiai or Knights).

Yes, this is what I meant.

Gardevoir said:
Rosalina
Daisy
*cough*luigi*cough*
Leaf ( Gardevoir, Snivy, Roselia)
Anything else with a dress.
Wait a minute... Something's not right.

Gardevoir's already a Pokeball.
Then again, so was Charizard.

Drilbur said:
Like I said before, I think Snivy would be good. I also think Adeline from Kirby 64 would be good (her paintings come to life).
Snivy would be part of pokemon trainer and adeline is more suited of an asisit trophy

No offense, but I'd rather take Servine over Snivy. Also, Snivy and its evolutions can be of either gender, so they wouldn't be a pure female input.

MnSG said:
No offense, but I'd rather take Servine over Snivy. Also, Snivy and its evolutions can be of either gender, so they wouldn't be a pure female input.
True, but Snivy is usually seen as a female.

Snivy and its evolutions looks very feminine, just as how Chickorita looks feminine.

Ornithologist Mario said:
Snivy and its evolutions looks very feminine, just as how Chickorita looks feminine.
Yeah, there's that. Also, individual Snivy are usually seen as female.

The Snivy in Pokepark 2 is female.
Ash's Snivy is female.
The other individual Snivy (if any) most likely have no known gender.

Drilbur said:
Yeah, there's that. Also, individual Snivy are usually seen as female.

The Snivy in Pokepark 2 is female.
Ash's Snivy is female.
The other individual Snivy (if any) most likely have no known gender.

If you're referring to Trip, his Servine is male, since he was affected by Ash's Snivy's Attract. Heck, Trip's Servine's voice sounded masculine, for the most part.

It doesn't mean the Snivy line has to be male. I don't know why the gender ratio is that anyway. Discourage breeding starters? Well, it's still dumb.

It doesn't mean the Snivy line has to be male. I don't know why the gender ratio is that anyway. Discourage breeding starters? Well, it's still dumb.
I never said anything about Snivy always being male. In fact, I said that individual Snivy are usually seen as female.

EDIT: Plus, it doesn't discourage breeding. Ditto, remember?

^I know that. I said the gender ratio was stupid, with this reason implied. I assumed that GameFreak decided with that perhaps to discourage making more of them. :/ Also, the biased male-female ratio might make people think "Oh, Snivy should be male because it is usually male."

Let's just put Snivy gender influence this way:
Pokepark influence: good
Anime influence: not good

I would like to see more pokemon as female. More female pokemon means more female characters. :D

Back