Minor Irritants (aka first-world problems)

NintendoQueen said:
NintendoQueen said:
My twin bed is too small! I need a bigger bed to sprawl out on! :-\

Reasons why I need a bigger bed:
Twin beds are annoyingly small
Gurl takes up a good majority when she sprawls out when she sleeps by me
NintendoQUEENS need QUEEN-sized beds

Well that's too bad, because you're probably gonna be NintendoTWIN for awhile.

> is the worst at timely replies

Crocodile Dippy said:
^I know how you feel! With my brother stealing the computer so often, I've been forced to actually catch up with my console and handheld backlog rather than replay the same two or three out of roughly one-hundred PC games I have!
Change your desktop background to something that will terrify him. ...or as a more serious approach, are you able to password-protect your computer? Most likely not (you would have done that already if so), but whatever.

Crocodile Dippy said:
What a cruel world we live in. Let us cry together, Stooben.
But I don't want to cry. Vidya games are supposed to make me a happy Stooby.

This is the only computer we have that can actually play games worth a shit. I got at least two hours of Morrowind in today; and these are his few days off from work, so it's only fair to share.

apocalypseArisen said:
NintendoQueen said:
NintendoQueen said:
My twin bed is too small! I need a bigger bed to sprawl out on! :-\

Reasons why I need a bigger bed:
Twin beds are annoyingly small
Gurl takes up a good majority when she sprawls out when she sleeps by me
NintendoQUEENS need QUEEN-sized beds

Well that's too bad, because you're probably gonna be NintendoTWIN for awhile.

Aww man! :(

Crocodile Dippy said:
This is the only computer we have that can actually play games worth a shit. I got at least two hours of Morrowind in today; and these are his few days off from work, so it's only fair to share.
Fair enough. PC gaming is a nice reward after the stresses work can cause.

as long as your PC will actually load the game, that is

I love me some PC gaming and all, but Yahtzee summarized it best for me in his Deus Ex review:
So let's put Deus Ex in context. The year is 2000. The shooter was still riding PC gaming like a trusted pony, a pony you occasionally have to slap or replace with a completely different, better pony, but trusted nonetheless.

which by the way, also doubles as a first world problem so we're still on-topic

So, I've been doing a lot of cleaning around my house today and....

oh man the smell of Tilex. It's so awful.

My CPU operates my emulators too darn slow

My dad had the water off in the house for five hours so he could replace a shower part.

schmutz said:
Uniju said:
Mario4Ever said:
schmutz said:
~My right hand gets cold when I'm on the computer for extended amounts of time

Is circulation cut off or something?
I was more thinking, why only the right hand? ;) ;) ;)

Ha. Ha. Ha. Funny.

I really don't know why. But it always happens.
The same thing happens to me, but I think it's because my left hand is getting warmer so I fall under the illusion that my right hand is cold.

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- Just bought One Piece Unlimited Cruise SP for 45 dollars only to find out what i thought was the two games combined into 1 is only the first part in europe. I feel so cheated, the Limited Edition SP part is so misleading. Especially the whole, no 'Part 1' in the name.

Mason said:
I hate it when people say "the shit has literally hit the fan." Do you know what LITERALLY means?

Simile: Busy as a bee.
Metaphor: Busy bee. (Speaking of a person who is a person and not an actual bee.)
Literal: Busy bee. (Speaking of an actual bee that is a bee and not a person.)

The shit has not LITERALLY hit the fan. The shit may have fucking hit that fan, or a whole lot of damn shit may be hitting the fan at once, but it is not LITERALLY hitting the fan.

STOP MISUSING THE WORD "LITERAL"

What if it is hitting the fan though? I mean, I'm not sure why one would through shit at a fan, but, yknow, what if?

Yeah, Whitney Houston's death is a tragedy. But we don't need 24 hours worth of news coverage about it.

'3K said:
Yeah, Whitney Houston's death is a tragedy. But we don't need 24 hours worth of news coverage about it.

It'll likely go on until the toxicology reports are done (if the situation is anything like MJ's), which I've heard will take months.

I'm tired of going onto the youtube videos of Grammy-winning bands I like only to find that 90% of the comments in the past week are from butthurt fans of the bands who lost to them.

Aw crap, I meant to pick up a loaf of bread on my way home from school. brb

Internet went out on campus for about 20 minutes, so I had to go do other things to occupy myself such as do homework for my essentially free education that's supplying me with free laundry, food, and a room.

I MAY AS WELL JUST KILL MYSELF NOW.

This bastard in class told me that everyone on this "stupid" forum should face "the truth" and see that Mario "sucks" and is "overrated".

Nope. He's extremely retarded and on that note, I should say he thinks Nintendo ruins everything (EXCEPT ZELDA AND PIKMIN).

Back