Minor Irritants (aka first-world problems)

Buster Baxter said:
...wow...Well, walk the higher path. Don't stoop to his level by insulting him or his interests like COD or Halo (I'm just assuming here). Some people flamed me when I was a fairly new user just for implying that those games are awful. Just find friends at your school who do like Nintendo.

By the way, you should read this youtube video's top comment. It might cheer you up.
Oh hell I did.

Also, his interests are Minecraft, some shitty obscure games, Zelda, and Pikmin.

Incoming Fanboys! Incoming Fanboys! We are all in DANGER of being impaled by their raging erections for Nintendo!

carcinoGeneticist said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9HE8HJjP8s said:
A person at my school hates this game. I finally asked, "Have you even played it" He said no. Everyone that I know, just about, teased him about him. 11/10 stars.

You know, I collected every goddamn star in this game, and I hated it.
Same, but I'm missing Perfect Run. 1 is better.

carcinoGeneticist said:
A person at my school hates this game. I finally asked, "Have you even played it" He said no. Everyone that I know, just about, teased him about him. 11/10 stars.

So why did you collect every star, then (I'm not criticizing you, I'm just curious)?

Pyro said:
carcinoGeneticist said:

Same, but I'm missing Perfect Run. 1 is better.

Even though I don't have the first Galaxy, I agree. I played a store demo and the only mission I died on was the Cosmic Mario race in Freezeflame Galaxy. In Galaxy 2, I died on every single star. *headdesk*

Mario4Ever said:
So why did you collect every star, then (I'm not criticizing you, I'm just curious)?

I'm kind of a perfectionist. :x

I also have 100% completion in my least favourite game of all time, Yoshi's Island DS.

carcinoGeneticist said:
Mario4Ever said:

I'm kind of a perfectionist. :x

I also have 100% completion in my least favourite game of all time, Yoshi's Island DS.

carcinoGeneticist said:
least favourite game of all time, Yoshi's Island DS.

<3

The electric is out and the temperature of my room is steadily dropping. IT'S COLD.
The nice thing is that apparently its only my little street; from my house I can see over town and every light is still on over there.

I have nothing left to do in this class since my teacher lets me do whatever I want to because I'm one of the work-study students and a mentor. I'm going on the internet in class and posting on a mario forum while everyone else is hard at work! I'M SOOOO BOOOOOOORED!!

Fuck, I'm out of chicken broth. I need it for something I'm going to fix later. Now I have to go to the store.

'3K said:
Fuck, I'm out of chicken broth. I need it for something I'm going to fix later. Now I have to go to the store.

Be sure to grab a couple dozen bags of chocolate peanut butter chex mix--YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU'RE GONNA NEED THEM (you always need chex mix)

I hate when people misspell the following words:

Lose/Loose
Their/They're/There
Weird (not wierd)
Definitely (no a)
Your/You're
It's/Its
Effect/Affect
Weather/Whether
A lot (two words)
Then/Than

GET THESE WORDS RIGHT, PEOPLE!

Waaaah, now I have to leave class early because I ran out of things to do again! Now I have to go eat some free food (hot chocolate and cookies), poooooor meeeeeee

Hypnotoad said:
'3K said:

Be sure to grab a couple dozen bags of chocolate peanut butter chex mix--YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU'RE GONNA NEED THEM (you always need chex mix)

How the hell have I never heard of that?!

Evil Magikrazy said:
I hate when people misspell the following words:

Lose/Loose
Their/They're/There
Weird (not wierd)
Definitely (no a)
Your/You're
It's/Its
Effect/Affect
Weather/Whether
A lot (two words)
Then/Than

GET THESE WORDS RIGHT, PEOPLE!
I feel your pain. Let's complain together, and we might survive the horrors.

So my mom went to the grocery store, and they were out of these pizzas that I like so she bought me a different brand, and it tasted terrible. :(

'3K said:
Fuck, I'm out of chicken broth. I need it for something I'm going to fix later.
And then I burned my thumb on the skillet. fffffffff

Second image in their gallery implies dubstep isn't already complete shit. Opinion disregarded.

Mathew757 said:
Bronies annoy me a bit.

Reason: http://mlp-is-crap.deviantart.com/

That is all.

I've just come from posting in a thread in which I attacked bronies for being obnoxious, so please know I'm not being biased here: Fuck you. Militant anti-bronies are every bit as stupid and useless to humanity as the fanatics who won't shut up about how My Little Pony is the greatest thing ever in the history of everything ever everywhere.

Today I looked in the mirror and realized that I was too attractive.

Back