Who should the main villain/final boss be in the next Super Smash Bros. be?

If the next Super Smash Bros. has another Subspace Emissiary mode, who should be the main villain/fi

• Dark Matter

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Marx

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Nightmare

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Magolor

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Dark Mind

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dark Nebula

• Drawcia

• Necrodeus

• Yin Yarn

• Tabuu

• Someone original, like Tabuu

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • Other

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
Assuming the next Super Smash Bros. will have a Subspace Emissiary mode, or something similar, we do you think should be the main villain?

Probably something original like Tabuu

Tingle.

Magus said:

That would be awesome! Tingle would be a more badass villain than Tabuu and Master Hand combined!

Baby Luigi said:
Magus said:

That would be awesome! Tingle would be a more badass villain than Tabuu and Master Hand combined!
Exactly. I mean, it's like a status effect of damage just looking at him. Magic words could be an instant KO if you don't interrupt them, and other things like that.

Baby Luigi said:
Magus said:

My sarcasm senses are tingling.

Spider-Man.jpg

I'd like all of the Kirby Villains, excluding the ones that have done a Heel Face Turn to collaborate together. That would be cool.

Sinistar.

"I am Sinistar"
"Beware, I live"
"Run, run, run"
"Beware, coward"
"Run, coward"
"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
"I hunger"

Why only Kirby villains? There could other villains like Fawful or Shadow Queen from the Mario RPGs or some Zelda villains like Ghirahim! *cries in corner*

But seriously, I'd prefer something original for the sake of originality and not any series bias in a crossover of all the Nintendo franchises.

Super Mario the Hedgehog said:
Why only Kirby villains? There could other villains like Fawful or Shadow Queen from the Mario RPGs or some Zelda villains like Ghirahim! *cries in corner*

True, but the guy who makes the Kirby games is the same person who makes the Super Smash Bros. games. And there are very few RPG refrences in SSB. Plus, all the Mario RPG villains are dead except for Bowser and Midbus.

Giygas could be a good choice. Nothing says terror like the floating red skull of an evil fetus. If not, I'd recommend Evil Otto from Bezerk. If you don't know who that is, picture a bouncing smiley face saying things like "Kill the humanoid" in a scary, robotic voice.

Buster Baxter said:

True, but the guy who makes the Kirby games is the same person who makes the Super Smash Bros. games. And there are very few RPG refrences in SSB. Plus, all the Mario RPG villains are dead except for Bowser and Midbus.
It was just a joke ad I know they wouldn't reference an RPG. Also, I know that Sakurai is the creator of Kirby and he gave him a biased protagonist role in Subspace Emissary. Also, by that sense, shouldn't Ganondorf not be there. I mean sure, he gets reincarnated and is the main villain, but the Twilight Princess incarnation died.

Buster Baxter said:

Also, by that sense, shouldn't Ganondorf not be there. I mean sure, he gets reincarnated and is the main villain, but the Twilight Princess incarnation died.

Tabuu was the main villain, Ganon was just a high-ranking member of the Subspace Army. I will admit that I know almost nothing about the Zelda games, but Twilight Princess is just one version. There are other versions of Ganondorf.

Buster Baxter said:
Buster Baxter said:

Also, by that sense, shouldn't Ganondorf not be there. I mean sure, he gets reincarnated and is the main villain, but the Twilight Princess incarnation died.

Tabuu was the main villain, Ganon was just a high-ranking member of the Subspace Army. I will admit that I know almost nothing about the Zelda games, but Twilight Princess is just one version. There are other versions of Ganondorf.
But regardless, it's still the Twilight Princess incarnation, and one of the very few who gets killed instead of getting sealed or something.

New Super Mario said:
'3K said:
Something original. That way there's no franchise bias.
This is what I think. However don't make it creepy like Tabuu. Fun boss, but Creepy.
Also, I'd like him/her to actually look complete and as a person instead of hands or some blue hologram. I want to feel like I'm facing someone I can take seriously and is surprising for the series norm.

I do support something original too, but...

The Black Knight from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn would be a dream come true to me.

As much as I would like Marx, Master Hand and Crazy Hand. They are two evil gloves who embody creation and destruction, respectively. How much more original does it get?

'3K said:
Something original. That way there's no franchise bias.

As much as I like Magolor, I have to agree with this post.

I don't know about others, but I liked the Subspace Emissary, honestly.

However, I would like both an Adventure Mode and a Subspace Emissary-like mode. This could be possible due to the Wii U's power.

As for foes, I'd like all the bosses (the ones like Duon, Galleom, etc) to be from Nintendo games, since I thought the others felt kinda out place. I was disappointed to not find a single Kirby boss in the game (specifically O2). I want the final boss to be original, though.

Gamefreak75 said:
I don't know about others, but I liked the Subspace Emissary, honestly.

However, I would like both an Adventure Mode and a Subspace Emissary-like mode. This could be possible due to the Wii U's power.

As for foes, I'd like all the bosses (the ones like Duon, Galleom, etc) to be from Nintendo games, since I thought the others felt kinda out place. I was disappointed to not find a single Kirby boss in the game (specifically O2). I want the final boss to be original, though.
I agree with every last word typed in this comment. However, Subspace Emissary is Adventure Mode, just with a story to make it more interesting.

Speaking of Kirby bosses, I wonder why Metal Lobster wasn't fought on The Halbred. It would've been a nice albeit obvious reference and made much more sense than Duon.

Back