Who should the main villain/final boss be in the next Super Smash Bros. be?

If the next Super Smash Bros. has another Subspace Emissiary mode, who should be the main villain/fi

• Dark Matter

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Marx

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Nightmare

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Magolor

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Dark Mind

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dark Nebula

• Drawcia

• Necrodeus

• Yin Yarn

• Tabuu

• Someone original, like Tabuu

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • Other

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
Buster Baxter said:
Speaking of Kirby bosses, I wonder why Heavy Lobster wasn't fought on The Halbred. It would've been a nice albeit obvious reference and made much more sense than Duon.
Fix'd.

Buster Baxter said:
Speaking of Kirby bosses, I wonder why Heavy Lobster wasn't fought on the Halberd. It would've been a nice albeit obvious reference and made much more sense than Duon.
Fixing the names and it's the Halberd, not The Halbred

Gamefreak75 said:
I don't know about others, but I liked the Subspace Emissary, honestly.

However, I would like both an Adventure Mode and a Subspace Emissary-like mode. This could be possible due to the Wii U's power.

As for foes, I'd like all the bosses (the ones like Duon, Galleom, etc) to be from Nintendo games, since I thought the others felt kinda out place. I was disappointed to not find a single Kirby boss in the game (specifically O2). I want the final boss to be original, though.

I completely agree with this.

I think it would be interesting to have a combination of bosses. I kind of like Duon even if he was an annoying boss.

Duon isn't so bad imo, his attacks can easily be airdodged :p (It's even easier with Ness/Lucas since they can absorb the pink laser attack) Anyways, I can't really think of a main/final boss, but I'd love to see Miracle Matter and the music when you fight him from Kirby 64. I guess a boss from the Mother/Earthbound series works too.

Too many Kirby choices. In fact, is that all there is (besides Tabuu and original)? There are many other great and scary bosses. Some examples are:

Giygas
Yellow Devil
Mecha Dragon
Sinistar
Evil Otto
The Father
Gla-DOS (Okay, this is a stretch)

An Original Character who has villains from at least most of the series acting as his/her servants, similar to Tabuu.

Tabuu or something else original. I am personally shocked that a poll needed to be made.

As much as I like Marx and Magolor, original. No franchise bias then.

My Adventure Mode plots have stated Nightmare as being the last boss. Of course, I did also input the name, "Nightmare Soul", which would probably qualify as an original character, just like with Giga Bowser.

Well, I think it's obvious that it should be something original, like Tabuu. After all, most of the villains were teamed up in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, so maybe it'll be the same in the next one.

Either that or the Crazy Hand, since they didn't really utilize it in the Subspace Emissary.

I like the idea of Crazy Hand being the main villain. Maybe Sakurai can even incorporate CH's backstory from BITF during the Cocoon Academy story arc. Although that's kind of unrealistic.

Buster Baxter said:
I like the idea of Crazy Hand being the main villain. Maybe Sakurai can even incorporate CH's backstory from BITF during the Cocoon Academy story arc. Although that's kind of unrealistic.
Unrealistic? Please. Video games don't have to be realistic.

Cell said:
Buster Baxter said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Boidoh said:
MASTER FOOT, and CRAZY FOOT. They both combine with MH and CH and become a huge thing and be as final boss.
is it just me

or does this sound like a horrible idea

*nods*

Although they could add a head for Hands.
Yes. Make Andros the head
Give me an S!
Give me an I!
Give me an N!
Give me an I!
Give me an S!
T!
A!
R!
What does that spell?

"I am Sinistar. Beware, I live"

Back