Is Kamek guy or girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
KamekYay said:
Birdo is Yoshi's Girlfriend I can't remember what gane it is but they kiss! And theres a pic in double dash of birdo in a pink background with a loveheart next to it thats gotta be a girl.

Birdo kissing Yoshi? I'm pretty sure it's just fanmade.

Give me proof, and let's get back on the topic. I don't want this to be turned into a Birdo/Yoshi topic.

ghostyoshi67 said:
KamekYay said:
Birdo is Yoshi's Girlfriend I can't remember what gane it is but they kiss! And theres a pic in double dash of birdo in a pink background with a loveheart next to it thats gotta be a girl.

Birdo kissing Yoshi? I'm pretty sure it's just fanmade.

Give me proof, and let's get back on the topic. I don't want this to be turned into a Birdo/Yoshi topic.
SRSLY.

@Teh dude with teh crappy avatar: I knew that. Ever heard of sarcasm? :P

1.My avatar is funny and awesome and 2 I agree with ghost yoshi about getting back on subject, I wanna know who actually thought kamek was a girl

nah they didn't now

KamekYay said:
1.My avatar is funny and awesome and 2 I agree with ghost yoshi about getting back on subject, I wanna know who actually thought kamek was a girl

Your avatar is unoriginal and ridiculous.

If everyones gonna be so stuck up about it I'll change it :mad:

3Dejong said:
KamekYay said:

Your avatar is unoriginal and ridiculous.
Like Chaos's new one. <<

A discussion about Kamek gender derailled into a whine-fest about how much everyone else avatar sucks?

Awesome.

Blitzwing said:
A discussion about Kamek gender derailled into a whine-fest about how much everyone else avatar sucks?

Awesome.
RLY.

I already said that Kamek is male. But then there's the inner urge to increase my post count...

Kamek is obviously neither genders.

You probably wanted to yell at my old avatar like everyone else

I've seen some thread resurrections in my life but this one takes the cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back