Playable 3rd Party Characters

Companies that only abide by a first-party company like Nintendo, but are not owned by it which makes them a second-party company. Characters made by these companies are referred to as second-party characters. Pokemon is a second-party series due to game Freak only making games for Nintendo, but not completely owned by Nintendo itself, mainly Game Freak.

Count Mario said:
Minuette said:
That's too third party.

Wait a minute, not Ghetsis. Wow, I'm stupid.

What's the name of the guy you play as in that game?
Hilbert. God, thats such a horrible name.
I prefer callig protagonists by colors like in the manga.
It's not as bad as Hilda

supermariofan said:
Tommy Wiseau

Nintendo, hire this guy to choose all of your characters for you. NOW

you.

I wasn't serious though. I wonder what the fuck you're thinking with some of these. do you want SSB to be nothing but characters who aren't Nintendo or something?

personally I want both Snake and Sonic to return and Mega Man to be added. I don't really care after that.

Smasher said:
you.

I wasn't serious though. I wonder what the *bleep* you're thinking with some of these. do you want SSB to be nothing but characters who aren't Nintendo or something?

personally I want both Snake and Sonic to return and Mega Man to be added. I don't really care after that.
2 reasons:
1. This is a 3rd party forum isn't it?
2. I just couldn't resist they're just awesome characters

supermariofan said:
Smasher said:
you.

I wasn't serious though. I wonder what the *bleep* you're thinking with some of these. do you want SSB to be nothing but characters who aren't Nintendo or something?

2 reasons:
>says it's a third party forum
>Title is Super Mario Boards

Gogeta said:
supermariofan said:
Smasher said:
you.

2 reasons:
Well how come this guy creates a 3rd Party forum?

supermariofan said:

wat

if you mean thread, then yes, but most of your ideas are just way too out there. they might be better suited for here.

supermariofan said:
Gogeta said:
supermariofan said:
Smasher said:
you.

2 reasons:
Well how come this guy creates a 3rd Party forum?
I think you mean thread.

This is a thread. Forum means this whole website.

Dang it, Magikrazy and Smasher ninja'd me.

And I made this thread because Snake and Sonic were put in Brawl, so I thought the next SSB might also have third party chracters.

Hey Smasher, would you be so kind as to post a facepalm picture, or do you want me to do it?

Jeff said:
Hey Smasher, would you be so kind as to post a facepalm picture?

ok

PaperMarioFacepalm.jpg

no i do not care that gp did one already

Back