Playable 3rd Party Characters

supermariofan said:
btw Michael Jackson is reality, they wouldn't bother adding one of those characters
So? He was in a best-selling game.

But if you want a non-reality example, Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock is a best-selling Wii game. Does that mean Axel, Judy, Izzy, Midori, Lars, and whoever else all have shots at being in the next Smash Bros?

Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
btw Michael Jackson is reality, they wouldn't bother adding one of those characters

But if you want a non-reality example, Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock is a best-selling Wii game. Does that mean Axel, Judy, Izzy, Midori, Lars, and whoever else all have shots at being in the next Smash Bros?
No but it would be a neat stage

supermariofan said:
Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:

No but it would be a neat stage
I think Rock Band would be a better stage (not to say I'd want it as a stage).

We should just explain what a third party developer is

SMF, you logic isn't good for Mickey being in Smash.

Disney and Nintendo are FAR from apart. Just because they're is Wreck it Ralph coming up, doesn't mean squat.

And just because they give Pac Man some show doesn't mean they're gonna suck up to Disney and beg Nintendo to put some cartoon character in a game about video game characters.

You know, it's one thing to be not from a Nintendo game, it's another thing to be not even a video game character.

Plus, I don't think Mickey being playable would be a favor to Disney or Nintendo.

Back