User Big Brother II - End - Smasher won!

Re: User Big Brother II - Week 2

That was an extremely awkward challenge in some parts....

Magus said:
That was an extremely awkward challenge in some parts....
Per.

Just gotta say that unless Lily miraculuously appears in the next 4 hours and sends me here HoH stuff, I won't be able to post it until tomorrow.

All I got to say is that this HoH competition is probably the most suspenseful I have seen from both this game and UBB1. I can't wait to post the answers, which is why I want Lily to give me them now.

good luck getting answers from her when she's asleep.

Discord said:
According to Fi there may be a tiebreaker... shoot.
"Master, a report. Given my analysis of the current match data, there is an 85% chance that the resulting situation will include a tiebreaker. Please proceed with caution."

Magus said:
Discord said:
"Master, a report. Given my analysis of the current match data, there is an 85% chance that the resulting situation will include a tiebreaker. Please proceed with caution."
Oh..... I see what you did there.

I hope I'm in it.....

Magus said:
Discord said:
Man, I never liked Fi as a character. All she ever does is point out the obvious and she rarely gives good advice.

Discord said:
Man, I never liked Fi as a character. All she ever does is point out the obvious and she rarely gives good advice.

Master Discord, there is a 90% chance that what you just said will result in your downfall in your game. Based on those unfavorable outcomes, I would suggest clamping your lips tight until further evaluation.

My questions were obvious.

Discord said:
It's not over yet... hee hee hee.

Fi said:
Discord said:

Master Discord, there is a 90% chance that what you just said will result in your downfall in your game. Based on those unfavorable outcomes, I would suggest clamping your lips tight until further evaluation.
Offending the host is an awful idea. I think Fi is a wonderful character, even though I've never played the game. In fact, this game is next on my list of games to buy purely because of Fi.

Oh no, Fi states the obvious sometimes, but many times I've learned from her. Such as in Boss Battles, she gives weak points of the bosses. The only thing I'm annoyed of is when your hearts are low, and she's like "Your hearts are low Master, please replenish them soon."

Along with that, if you want me to act like Fi...

"That was me, I was beeping to let you know about the beeping." XD

Dr. Javelin said:
Discord said:
For you it is.
And that video is hilarious. I love the voice.
Am I the only one who pronounce Fi with a long I?

Discord said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Discord said:
For you it is.
And that video is hilarious. I love the voice.
Am I the only one who pronounce Fi with a long I?

You kidding me? I pronounce her as "Fee", not "Fy". Just because the Fi in Wi-Fi is pronounced like Fy, doesn't mean everything is. In fact, in the Solfege, the Fi (raised fourth) is pronounced like "Fee" as well.

Does this mean I can spam this topic with Dorkly Bits videos now? Btw, as annoying as Fi was in a lot of places, at least she had several moments where asking her for help actually helped.

On topic: I really hope I'm in the tiebreaker too, I suppose.

Magus said:
Does this mean I can spam this topic with Dorkly Bits videos now? Btw, as annoying as Fi was in a lot of places, at least she had several moments where asking her for help actually helped.

On topic: I really hope I'm in the tiebreaker too, I suppose.

I will not confirm or deny whether there will be a tiebreaker or not.

Realize that Lily hasn't sent in her answers yet. If it goes as I believe it will, it's going to be chaotic for a winner.

I pronounce it has 'fee'

Everyone walks outside to find booths separated from each other. Each one enters it where there is name is; LuigiNo.1 takes a seat on the bench. The host starts explaining the competition to them.

"Houesguests, this game is called Majority Rules. LuigiNo.1, as outgoing HoH, you will not be participating in this competition.
I will say a statement, and give to options. If you agree with the first name, you will spin your answer to "A"; if you agree with the second answer, you spin your answer to "B".
However, note that none of the answers have a specific answer. Instead, the option most people choose will stay in the game. The players that guess in the minority of the answer will be eliminated. Let's begin."

Question 1 -
Which player would you watch My Little Pony with? A - FireEevee or B - Nabber
NSM, Smasher, Nabber, Lily, Pyro, Goomba's Shoe, Bop, UltraMario, FE, Dry Petey - A
Toad, Quizmo - B

"The majority say A - FireEevee. Sorry Quizmo and Toad, you have been eliminated."

Question 2 -
If you caught someone posing in the mirror, would it be? A - Quizmo or B - Toad
NSM, Goomba's Shoe, Bop, Lily, UltraMario - A
Dry Petey, Smasher, FireEeeve, Pyro, Nabber - B

"It's a tie, so no one is eliminated."

Question 3 -
Who would you be a better babysitter? A - Lily or B - Pyro
Nabber, Dry Petey, UltraMario, Smasher, Lily, FireEevee, Pryo, Bop - A
Goomba's Shoe, NSM - B

"The majority says it's A - Lily. Sorry Goomba's Shoe and NSM, you have been eliminated."

Question 4 -
Which player would win in an annoyance competition? A - Smasher or B - UltraMario
Dry Petey - A
Nabber, Smasher, Pyro, Lily, Bop, FireEevee, UltraMario - B

"The majority says B - UltraMario. Sorry Dry Petey, you have been eliminated."

Nabber's jaw drops as he realizes that he is the last member on his team in the competition. The entire White team is still in, leaving the ratio for Nabber 1:6. LuigiNo.1 is grinning happily.

Question 5 -
Which player would most likely jump off a cliff? A - Dry Petey or B - LuigiNo.1
Smasher, FireEevee - A
Nabber, Bop, Pyro, UltraMario, Lily - B

"The majority say B - LuigiNo.1. Sorry Smasher and FireEevee, you have been eliminated."

Question 6 -
Which player would boast the most if they won? A - Bop or B - NSM
UltraMario, Lily - A
Pyro, Bop, Nabber - B

"The majority say B - New Super Mario. Sorry UltraMario and Lily, you have been eliminated."

Question 7 -
Which user would be "out-of-style" in a club? A - Javelin or B - Goomba's Shoe
Bop, Nabber - A
Pyro - B

"The majority say A - Javelin. Sorry Pyro, you have been eliminated. Bop and Nabber, since you are the two remaining, we go into a tiebreaker. For the tiebreaker, we'll compare everyone's score that everyone choose for all the questions."

Tiebreaker -

"With everyone's scored tallied for all 14 possible questions, Nabber would have won on the Final question. That makes Nabber the new HoH!"

Nabber jumps excitedly, beating the odds! LuigiNo.1 gives the key over carefully to Nabber, who is still excited. The entire White Team is angered at what just happened. Now it's the White Team's turn to be jumpy and the Black Team to rest.

The Luxury/Food competition will be sent later tonight.

What the fuck were the odds of that

Back