User Big Brother II - End - Smasher won!

Re: User Big Brother II - Week 1

I don't get the luxary challenge...

^ How I felt about all of Toad's challenges in UBB. You'll have that "oh..." moment when the answer is revealed.

I failed miserably at the Luxury Challenge, and thought of the real answer three hours after I answered it.

Just to help out the people that haven't guessed yet.

No one so far has taken account of the most important clue - the bells.

Well, I did, I just did so in such an utterly failing way that I wish I hadn't even answered until now.

Fi said:
Just to help out the people that haven't guessed yet.

No one so far has taken account of the most important clue - the bells.
Of course I took note of those, it's the clock that's throwing me off.

Ding ding ding! </reference>

Nabber was the first to correctly answer the riddle! The answer - For Whom The Bell Tolls.

Hints: the clock ticking was the "toll" that rings. The silhouettes was unknown, so you had no idea whom it was. As for the bells, well...that one was the easy one.

Nabber and his partner - Toad85 - will get a bonus in the next competition they are in!

Nominations will be posted around 9pm EST.

I couldn't figure out the clock part! But as soon as you said that it was five words long, I knew what it was... So what now?

I couldn't figure out any of them

Could you send out the nominations a bit earlier? I'm not going to be able to access the computer at nine until maybe noon tomorrow.

LuigiNo.1 calls the houseguests into the dining room. They filter around the table, taking a seat. LuigiNo.1 comes back from the HoH room, carrying the keys.

LuigiNo.1: "This is the nomination ceremony! Smasher, Bop, FireEevee, UltraMario, Lily, and Pyro: since you are on the white team with me, you are automatically safe.
"I'm going to pull the first key. When I reveal the key, that player is safe. Then that player pulls the next key, and then the cycle continues until all keys have been. Quizmo you are safe."
Quizmo: "Thank you. Goomba's Shoe, you are safe."
GS: "Thank you. Javelin, you are safe."
Javelin: "Thank you. Dry-Petey, you are safe."
*Only 1key remains, either NSM, Nabber, or Toad.*
DP: "Thank you. Toad, you are safe."
Toad: "Thank you."
LuigiNo.1: "NSM and Nabber, I have nominated you for eviction. This meeting is adjourned."

Veto competition will be sent next! It will be drawn tomorrow morning, and PM the competitors tomorrow evening!

This is favorable....

GigaKoloktos said:
Someone who managed to get to the top 3 in UBB(1) could potentially be a player who could ruin me anytime. Please don't go on revenge on me just because I picked you, if I did it was due to strategy. Had I gone personal, I probably would have nominated Quizmo and most possibly Javelin as the second.
I understand, it was a good move on your part. I'm gonna try my hardest for the veto though

GigaKoloktos said:
Don't feel too safe Gillbergfan/GS15/Sir Poshington the XV/Ambush Bug/Lips, you might be the next.
you missed Tataga, Brother love, Disco inferno, Raven, and Raven Effect

Fi said:
Ding ding ding! </reference>

Nabber was the first to correctly answer the riddle! The answer - For Whom The Bell Tolls.

Hints: the clock ticking was the "toll" that rings. The silhouettes was unknown, so you had no idea whom it was. As for the bells, well...that one was the easy one.

Nabber and his partner - Toad85 - will get a bonus in the next competition they are in!

Nominations will be posted around 9pm EST.
Oh fuck I thought it was that, but I didn't understand the challenge.

Back