User Big Brother II - End - Smasher won!

Re: User Big Brother II - Sign-ups await!

he sed still open.

Re: User Big Brother II - Sign-ups await!

Let the game begin!

14 houseguests enter the house, unbeknownst to each other. They introduce each other, excited for the first competition. However, the host gathers them in the living room.

"Houseguests, there are many twists in the game. Remember, expect the unexpected. Before we begin, pair up in two."

Smasher was the first one to choose, picking FireEevee.
Nabber was next, choosing Toad85.
Lily decided to go with UltraMario.
New Super Mario, on the other hand, chose Dry Petey.
Pyro went with Bop for his partner.
Javelin took a shot out of the blue, picking Goomba's Shoe.
Quizmo and luigiNo.1 were left before the host intervened.

"Quizmo, LuigiNo.1, you will not be partnering up. Instead, you'll be the group leader. Pulling from the hat in the middle of the room, you'll get a name and that member and their teammate will be on your team. Good luck."

By random, luigiNo.1 got Smasher's, Pyro's, and Lily's team. Quizmo got Nabber's, NSM's, and Javelin's team. The host came back on.

"luigiNo.1, your side will be the white side. Quizmo, your side is the black side. Hope you're all familiar with the game of chess, because as of now, you'll be playing against each other. When one player from either side wins, that entire side is safe all week, leaving the hoh to put of players on the opposite side. When veto comes, only the hoh and 5 members of the other side - including the nominees - may play. At the end of the week, both sides will vote out a nominated member.
"However, all competitions will be played as a team. Voting out strong players might not be wise for the defensive team. Not only that, but veto can save a teammate, but will subsequently put up another teammate.
"And with that, the Hoh competition will be sent out shorter. Only people eligible for hoh this week are leaders' luigiNo.1 and Quizmo. However, they won't be participating, no - their teammates will be the one fighting for their victory!"

Week 1 has begun!

Re: User Big Brother II - Week 1

Chess. Anyone on this forum actually play it a significant amount of time?

Or is that just an analogy?

And per Nabber as well.

Magus said:

And per Nabber as well.
I have, but I am guessing it's an analogy.

New Super Mario said:
Magus said:

And per Nabber as well.
I have, but I am guessing it's an analogy.
I wonder if that's a good thing or a bad thing....

I'm not sure. I think it was Javelin who attempted a forum game before.

For people confused, yes you should be. Watching the show for as long as I can remember I know that people react this way all the time to twists. More will be explained later.

It's not that confusing. It's just Big Brother with tribes.

Let's just hope we're not Ulong...

Lily said:
I'm gonna own you all!
hahahahahano.

even if your avatar has strider's shades... you'll never be as cool and ironic as him.

I will do my best to not screw this up hahaha little do they know i'm actually a mole for the other team mwhahahah

^ Shhhhh, don't blow your cover!

This was a remarkably easy challenge.

So wait, can I even be evicted?
Anyways though this is a great chance to yell at people.

Discord said:
I'm not sure. I think it was Javelin who attempted a forum game before.
Tsk tsk... voicing your questions in the thread.

I don't recall ever attempting a forum game, but then again, I could be lying about that just to mess you up.

Back