User Big Brother II - End - Smasher won!

Re: User Big Brother II - Week 1

How DARE HE BE 30 MINUTES LATE THAT BASTERD

The players walk outside to see snowfall and two thin layers of ice suspended on the air. Quizmo and LuigiNo.1 take stand on the layers of ice; the rest of the players line in buzzer machines.

"Welcome contestants to the first challenge: Icebreakers. No one likes to break the ice, but in order to win, you must.
"Players in the buzzer will answer questions about a member of the other team, and vise versa with the other. The result of the question will be revealed, and the team that got the most as a whole will get a point.
"When all the points are tallied, the winning side will get their 'icebreaker' to knock the opposing hoh participant through the ice. Last player on the ice wins."

Answers ~
White -
1. NSM: 3 correct.
2. Javelin: 5 correct.
3. GS: 4 correct.
4. *removed*
5. DP: 5 correct.
6. Toad: 3 correct.

Black -
1. Bop - 1 correct.
2. Lily - 3 correct.
3. Pyro - 5 correct.
4. *removed*
5. Smasher (accepted Um) - 6 correct.
6. Fe - 3 correct.

Points ~
1. White
2. White
3. Black
5. Black
6. Tied

However, for the tie, it goes to the white, as they earned the most points overall.

In victory, the white team won the challenge. LuigiNo.1 grabs the icebreaker, and chucks it on the other side. Quizmo falls through the ice, falling a few feet before the bungee cord takes effect.

"Congradulations LuigiNo.1, you are now the head of household! White team, you are safe this week! Black team, one of you will be going home this week!"

Nominations will take place after the food/luxury competition! Competition will be sent out today/tomorrow.

LuigiNo.1 - PM me who you want to nominate so I can reveal it after the next competition!

And hamburgers. ^_^

I got five right? Cool beans.

Also, I did try to start a forum game. Remember that chess match thing?

(Heh heh heh heh heh)

Darn, I didn't think my first reply counted, since I only guessed one person for all the clues.

New Super Mario said:
Oooh Food and Luxury Competition.

I hope we get bacon.

Oh, maybe I'll make you dress as bacon!

Thanks for the advice! :P

Also, my computer is broken, so I'm doing this I pod touch! When I say hour, that's miminimum!

Dr. Javelin said:
And hamburgers. ^_^

(Heh heh heh heh heh)

No, 5 people got the question bout you correct.

Magus said:
Darn, I didn't think my first reply counted, since I only guessed one person for all the clues.

It didn't; one of your teammates didn't send it in. Usually I would wait another day, but I got 11 out 12 and a winner, so I won't hold him against it.

Fi said:
Dr. Javelin said:
And hamburgers. ^_^

(Heh heh heh heh heh)

No, 5 people got the question bout you correct.
poutface

Im on the white team correct?

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooh. Well in that case, I guess I did do as well as I thought. Some of those were really obvious, anyway. I mean, as soon as I saw Portal, I instantly thought Nabber, etc. Btw, Javelin, your question was second easiest imo.

GS15: Hahahaha no.

I think I did pretty we-wait everyone got the one about me correct? Boo.

That's probably because it was something like: "Has a compulsive urge to smash everything he sees".

"Has comical likings", which was fairly obvious once I thought about it.

Smasher was one of the chattiest users, but since Um could also fit that, and no one guessed um's (depicts themselves as bubbly (pinkie pie)), I got a point for both.

Bop - being a patroller - was the highest ranked user.

Lily's was the only use to be different in the game, being the only girl - well, physically.

Pyro was simple - user to like hot stuff.

Fe - which now should've been iron-Esque user - was lover of a certain animal (Eevee).

NSM was the most experienced player in this game, not toad.

Javelin was user with a sharp name.

GS - comical user.

Nabber was really easy: has a portal-ful love for video games.

DP - I have no idea about him; very new.

Toad is the only user fit if I needed a replacement, not NSM.

To clarify someone, the luxury answer is a coined phrase.

Examples - bury the hatchet, ignorance is bliss, time is an essence, what goes up must go down, etc.

Wait, so how many points did I get?
I remember a reason for putting down Smasher for the only type of player in a game - oh right, only Op in the chat rooms playing. I knew it was Lily but I put her down for bubbly... Why was I removed?

My clue was deceptively hard.

Anyway, the clue for the Luxury challenge was mildly hard.

I don't know much sayings.

Back