Ghost Encounters

NintendoQueen814

Gengar ♥
Have any of you ever had any encounters with ghosts or anything of that nature?

I think one time, I felt a draft just over my legs as I was sitting on my couch while playing Nintendo with my brother. I'd like to say it was my aunt coming by to watch us play Nintendo. :)

EDIT: Also, I do not want to see any spam in here, this is why it's NOT in Mindless Junk.

No. Until I see/experience anything, I consider the idea of paranormal activity to be a crock invented to entertain the superstitious.

Mario4Ever said:
No. Until I see/experience anything, I consider the idea of paranormal activity to be a crock invented to entertain the superstitious.

I'm a bit of a skeptic too, but there are certain instances that make me believe in ghosts/supernatural phenomena.

My mom has had some crazy encounters when her dad (my grandpa) passed away before I was born. He loved old western shows, and when she'd come home, the TV would be on and those shows would be on. Also, there was a shower that she and my dad never used, and one day it was on full blast. (My mom would NOT make up anything like that, so this is why I do believe in ghosts/something of that nature).

No and I don't think anyone else has either and no amount of "But when my dad died..." will convince me otherwise.

No. But my mom said when she had us three (my sister, brother, and I) and we were in her house for a little and she smelled her mom's perfume.

Pretty Weird.

Makes you believe in rehearesed bs?

I haven't really experienced anything supernatural but I've read a ton of it in books. strange stuff.

unless you count the time i was home alone on January 13 (which was a Friday) and out of boredom I was talking to myself about Friday the 13th and when I stopped conversing with myself I just felt extremely warm all of a sudden o_O

I've never experienced any of this. I love hearing about other people's apparent encounters, though.

New Super Mario said:
No. But my mom said when she had us three (my sister, brother, and I) and we were in her house for a little and she smelled her mom's perfume.

Pretty Weird.

They say if you can smell a certain person or a scent that reminds you of that person, they are around. :) It's a comforting feeling, because I can smell my aunt's house/perfume at times too.

And those who say you don't believe, that's fine, but I used to be a skeptic too. And I really do believe I have come across my aunt one way or another. It's a comforting feeling. ♥

Two, In Calforina, I went to museum in old town and I saw a person in shadow wearing top hat and there is no people wearing that hat and I saw civil war confederate soldier walked toward through me

King DDD said:
Two, In Calforina, I went to museum in old town and I saw a person in shadow wearing top hat and there is no people wearing that hat and I saw civil war confederate soldier walked toward through me

Oh wow! That's pretty crazy!

That would be scary to me...

Never had an experience and thank God I haven't, I would flip out. I have Phasmophobia.
But there had been a lot of sightings at this old house I used to live in when I was a kid... :/

(Trying not to read the ghost stories above...)

You know that I felt it walked through me and my head feel funny and based on my rescarch, it is a confederate soldier walked through me

Wait, I thought everyone knew ghosts were about as real as dragons. Guess I was wrong.

Whenever someone says they felt something, it was probably just a brain glitch or something.

King DDD said:
This is a thread about ghost encounters, not believer or nonbeliever of ghost
Yes sir!
So guys, I don't want to hear whether or not you believe in ghosts. I want to hear the ghost stories you guys have!

Back